Dettol Hand Sanitizer Liquid Gel Pump | 72.34% Alcohol Kills 99.9% Germs- 200ml
Dettol Hand Sanitizer is the most trusted brand for personal hygiene and safety that is recommended by the Indian Medical Association. It offers instant sanitisation of your hands without water, whether you are in public or in the security of your home. With its potency to kill disease-causing germs, it is an on-the-go solution to maintaining personal hygiene and preventing the spread of diseases. The non-sticky formulation of Dettol Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs with a small quantity and need not be rinsed. This makes the sanitiser your best friend when it comes to the safety of your family as well as yourself from the invisible microbes.
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer offers the most trusted germ protection recommended by the Indian Medical Association that can be used anywhere and anytime.
- It comes in an easy-to-carry packaging perfect for travelling.
- It is a rinse-free sanitiser that is non-sticky and leaves back a mild fragrance.
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer promises to instantly kill 99.9% of germs and protects from cross-contamination and transfer of germs.
- It is an alcohol-based sanitiser with antibacterial and antioxidant properties that leaves the hands feeling refreshed and moisturised at the same time.
Denatured Alcohol- 69.4% W/W, Water Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylate /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Cross Polymer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Perfume.
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer keeps your hands sanitised and moisturised.
- It has a quick-dry formula that leaves behind a mild fragrance without being sticky.
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer offers the best protection against the spreading of germs.
- It comes in a travel-friendly pump dispenser that can fit anywhere and can instantly kill 99.9% of germs without soap or water.
How to Use
Squeeze out approximately 5 to 10 ml of Dettol Hand Sanitizer on dry hands and evenly rub on your palm and between your fingers for at least 20 seconds or till the product dries. Do not rinse it with water afterwards.
- It is highly flammable.
- For external use only.
- In case of contact with the eye, wash it immediately with water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not consume it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place at a temperature below 30°C.
- If you notice skin irritation, discontinue its use.
Q1. Does using Dettol Hand Sanitizer have any side effects?
Ans. No, it has been dermatologically tested to be safe on all types of skin and is unlikely to cause any side effects. However, if you face any irritation from use, discontinue its use immediately. In case the irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Q2. Can Dettol Hand Sanitizer be used by children?
Ans. Yes, it can be safely used by children under adult supervision.
Q3. Can Dettol Hand Sanitizer be used to sanitise cuts and wounds?
Ans. No, it can not be used on cuts and wounds as it may cause irritation.
Q4. Is it safe to eat with hands after using Dettol Hand Sanitizer?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to eat with hands after using Dettol Hand Sanitizer. It is an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that kills the bacteria present in your hands and is considered to be safe.