Dermawash Face Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
Dermawash face wash is an anti-acne, gentle, sulphate free natural face wash that contains the goodness of Triclosan, Glycolic acid, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. These are beneficial ingredients in removing germs and dirt from the skin. It has a deep cleansing action and also ensures that your skin is moisturized and glowing.
- Triclosan helps in eradicating harmful bacteria that can lead to acne formation.
- It contains glycolic acid, which works to improve the process of old skin cell removal.
- Aloe Vera controls the development of inflammation around your skin.
- It effectively moisturizes and tones the skin.
- Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- It calms redness and swelling.
- Dermawash face wash also removes or fades the present scars.
- Vitamin E gives you glowing and bright skin.
- Pea is a potent source of skin-boosting antioxidants, amino acids, minerals and proteins. It deep cleanses, strengthens the skin’s barrier and increases hydration levels.
- Aloe vera
- Vitamin E
- Pea extract
- Glycolic acid
- Tea Tree oil
Dermawash face wash has been designed with specific emollients, moisturizer and skin nourishers. The contents of the product help make skin soft, supple and refreshed. It is used to treat sunburn and forms a protective layer for the skin to retain moisture.
How to Use
- Wet your face and neck properly.
- Apply the face wash on your face.
- Work the face wash in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Rinse your face well and pat dry.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze the facewash.
Q1. Are there positive Dermawash face wash gel reviews?
Ans: Yes, Dermawash face wash gel has positive reviews from users. With regular use, you will get rid of acne and your skin quality will improve noticeably.
Q2. What are the possible side effects of Dermadew face wash?
Ans: Dermadew face wash generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions, such as dry skin, skin reddening, skin burning, skin irritation, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, you must consult your healthcare professional.
Q3. How many times in a day Dermawash face wash can be applied?
Ans: You must apply Dermawash face wash twice a day for better results.