Dabur Vatika Hair Oil 75ml
Dabur Vatika Hair Oil is clinically designed for hair fall prevention. The new Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil is formulated with seven Ayurvedic herbs, including Amla, Henna, Brahmi, Kapur, Behera, Lemon and Harar. Vatika Hair Oil is clinically proven to prevent hair fall by up to 50% in 4 weeks. It is processed by Tel Pak Vidhi, which aids in nurturing scalp health and strengthening hair from root to tip.
- Dabur Vatika Hair Oil is clinically proven to decrease hair fall by 50% in 4 weeks.
- It contains the goodness of 7 Ayurvedic herbs.
- The herbs in Vatika Hair Oil balance the aggravating doshas and enhance natural hair growth.
- Amla helps to preserve the health and natural thickness of hair by strengthening the roots.
- Kapur can stimulate hair growth when combined with Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil.
- Coconut oil
- Rejuvenates the scalp.
- Makes hair silky and smooth.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Strengthens the hair from its roots.
How to Use
- Apply Dabur Vatika Hair Oil to the scalp and hair directly.
- Gently massage in a circular motion.
- Leave the oil on for two hours before rinsing it off.
- Store it in a safe place.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q1. What are the benefits of Dabur Vatika Hair Oil?
Ans: Dabur Vatika Hair Oil aids in the deep conditioning of your hair. Natural nutrients are restored with this oil and it makes your hair healthy too.
Q2. How good is Dabur Vatika Hair Oil in preventing hair fall?
Ans: Dabur Vatika Hair Oil is clinically proven to decrease hair fall by 50% in 4 weeks. Tel Pak Vidhi uses a unique concoction of Ayurvedic herbs such as Amla, Brahmi, Heena, Kapur, Harar and Coconut to reduce hair loss and rejuvenate the scalp.
Q3. How long should one use Dabur Vatika Hair Oil?
Ans: Apply a good quantity of Vatika Hair Oil evenly throughout the hair. The oil can also be used before bedtime and then rinsed off in the morning. Use the Dabur Vatika Hair Oil regularly, at least once a week, for optimal results.
Q4. Is Dabur Vatika Hair Oil a vegan product?
Ans: Yes, Dabur Vatika Hair Oil is entirely vegan and gluten-free. It is also devoid of chemicals like parabens, sulphates and silicones, which can disrupt the natural oil balance of your hair and scalp.