Control D Air Mattress
Control D Air Bed Mattress is a medical Anti Decubitus mattress. It comes with a bubble mattress with 160 bubbles and a durable pump system. Control D Air Mattress provides a comfortable relaxation experience for bedridden patients preventing bedsores or pressure spots. The pump is quiet and heavy-duty and keeps the premium air mattress pumped along with variable pressure to change the pressure points.
- It alleviates bedsores and ulcers, providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bed rest. The alternating pressure mattress promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration.
- The variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort.
- The mattress is perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- The mattress has been designed with air cells, each of which alternately inflates and deflate to create a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one's weight and eliminates pressure spots. Each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- It is a quiet and variable pressure pump. The variable pressure pump used in the Cold D mattress is ultra-quiet for restful sleep, producing constant airflow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience.
- Cold D mattress has a durable construction that supports up to 120 kg. This premium vinyl mattress supports up to 120 kg. The waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. The included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation.
- It guarantees 1 year on the pump.
How to Use
- Open the valve cover. Most air mattresses have either a one-way air valve or a simple hole somewhere on the side of the mattress. Your first step should be to locate this and remove the protective cap.
- Insert the pump. Whether you are using an electric pump or a manual one, your next step is the same: insert the pump's nozzle into the hole or valve opening. The pump should make a tight seal with the material around the valve.
- Inflate the mattress using a manual or an automatic pump.
- Screw the latch back on. Once the mattress is filled to the point that it is fully inflated and firm to the touch, remove the pump, then screw the valve or hole cap back on to trap the air inside. The mattress is not ready to use.
- While inflating, make sure you do not damage the mattress.
- When not in use, fold it properly and store it safely.
Q1. Are air mattresses cold to sleep on?
Ans: The air inside of the mattress will gradually cool overnight and likely make you colder than a regular bed. Pad it for comfort and warmth.
Q2. How do I keep my air mattress from getting cold?
Ans: Use an insulating material, either above or below the air mattress to physically separate yourself from the cold. Additionally, you should layer your clothing and try preheating your air mattress before getting into bed.