Control D - 100 Lancets
Control D Lancets are devices to accurately measure the concentration of glucose in the blood by self-testing. It can be used both for home use as well as by professionals. These lancets are universal and multipurpose and are compatible with most lancing devices commercially available in the market. The special tip and ergonomic grip ensure easy handling and a painless blood test experience.
- Control D Lancets are used to perform routine blood tests for glucose levels.
- It only requires a tiny drop of blood for testing.
- Control D Lancets have a relatively long shelf-life that makes storing them in sterile conditions over long periods easy.
- Control D Lancets have premium medical grade electropolished needles with a fine tri-bevel tip for painless pricks.
- These lancets come in an easy to use and ergonomic design.
- The star-shaped lancet caps of Control D Lancets are designed for easy twisting and removal.
- The body is made from latex-free plastic that is safe and easy to dispose of.
Latex-free plastic, electropolished metal needle.
- Control D Lancets are specially designed devices used to measure blood glucose levels.
- The product can be used with most lancing devices available in the market, Accuchek Softclix Lancing Device.
- It gives accurate results to clearly reflect the effectiveness of the treatment plan and keeping diabetes under control.
How to Use
Read the label carefully for instructions on how to use the product. Twist and pull the cap to expose the needle. Prick a finger and put a tiny drop of blood.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Recap before discarding the lancet.
- Do not store used lancets inside a lancing device.
1. Can Control D Lancets be reused?
No, all Control D Lancets are intended for one-time use only.
2. How long can the lancets be stored?
Control D Lancets can be stored for up to five years.
3. How to safely dispose of Control D Lancets?
Remove the used lancet from the lancing device and recap it. Dispose of the lancets in bins classified for medical waste.
4. Does the skin need to be prepared before using Control D Lancets?
No, the skin does not need any prior preparation before using Control D Lancets. However, you can use rubbing alcohol before pricking.