Combiflam Icyhot Fast Pain Relief Spray - 55 Gms
Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray is a quick-action pain relief spray that offers dual benefits of an icy-cold and hot sensation to reduce swelling while providing relief from pain. It contains Diclofenac Diethylamine, Methyl Salicylate, Virgin Linseed Oil and other pain-relieving components.
- It is easy to apply and needs no massage or hot compress after application.
- It works well on musculoskeletal injuries, back pain, joint pain, sports injuries and sprains and provides instant relief.
- The icy and hot sensation it offers upon application reduces pain, relaxes stiff and strained muscles respectively.
Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray is formulated using the following ingredients:
- Diclofenac Diethylamine IP - 1.16%
- Virgin Linseed Oil BP - 3%
- Methyl Salicylate IP - 10%
- Menthol IP - 5%
- Benzyl IP - 1%
- It penetrates deep into the nerves to help you get relief from pain.
- It works on a range of minor pain related to muscle strains in the shoulders, back or neck.
- It is also effective on joint pain and backaches.
How to Use
- Make sure to shake the bottle before using it.
- Take the product and spray it on the affected area from a distance of 5 cm.
- Avoid spraying on open wounds or burns.
- Make sure to store the spray in a cool and dry place (below 25°C).
- Avoid freezing it.
- This formulation is only for external use.
- Make sure to cap the bottle tightly after every use.
- Keep the bottle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Read the label before using the spray.
Q1. Can I use Combiflam for headaches?
Ans: Do make sure not to apply this spray anywhere on your face, including mouth, eyes, nostrils, etc. In case you accidentally get the medicine in those areas, wash with plenty of water.
Q2. Can I take a bath after applying Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: It is highly advisable not to take a bath at least one hour before or after applying the medicine (no matter whether you are using the gel or spray variant). It is likely to increase the burning feeling.
Q3. Are there any side effects of using the spray?
Ans: Although there are no side effects of Combiflam Spray, if you get swelling or blisters or your skin (affected area) becomes severely red, make sure to go to your doctor.
Q4. Is the spray suitable for children?
Ans: If your child is more than 12 years of age, you can use this medication. However, it is advisable to seek medical advice beforehand.
Q5. How frequently can I apply Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: Depending on the intensity of the pain, you can use the product 3 to 4 times a day.