Colgate Zigzag Antibacterial Toothbrush (Medium, Pack Of 6)
Colgate ZigZag, one of India’s leading toothbrush brands, is now equipped with 100% antibacterial bristles, transforming it into Colgate ZigZag Anti-Bacterial Toothbrush. Infused with silver ions, these unique bristles inhibit bacteria build up on the bristle surface. Silver Ions (Ag+) attach themselves to the cell membrane on the surface of the antibacterial product. Incoming cell's protein wrapped bacteria will be destroyed on contact with the metal ion. Destroyed bacteria become extinct when they come in contact with air, keeping the surface bacteria-free. Inside the mouth, Colgate ZigZag's multi-angled bristles remove germs in between the teeth. In addition, the ZigZag Toothbrush comes with a soft tongue cleaner that gently removes odour causing germs for a fresher breath. Its flexible handle reduces pressure on and softly massages the gums. New ZigZag now offers superior benefits for overall protection.
- Colgate ensures superior germ protection with the Colgate ZigZag Antibacterial Toothbrush. It is ideal for adults (Men & Women).
- This manual toothbrush comes with 100% antibacterial bristles, powered with silver ion technology, that inhibit the growth of bacteria on the bristle surface.
- Inside the mouth, Colgate ZigZag’s multi-angle cross bristles help remove germs from interdental spaces.
- The soft tongue cleaner attached to the toothbrush head gently removes odour-causing germs to freshen your breath.
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy and also prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath.
- Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand and is certified by the Indian dental association.
- Provides superior germ protection.
- Helps to remove the germs causing odour to freshen the breath.
- 100% antibacterial bristles.
- The multi-angled cross bristles help clean out the germs and food particles with efficiency.
Directions For Use
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short strokes.
- Brush the outer, the inner and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To maintain good oral hygiene, brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time.
- Rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds.
- Do not brush too rigorously or it may cause the gums to bleed.
- Replace your toothbrush after every 3 months.
Q1. How does the Colgate ZigZag remove the germs efficiently?
Ans: Colgate ZigZag’s multi-angle cross bristles help remove germs from interdental spaces. Also, this manual toothbrush comes with 100% antibacterial bristles, powered with silver ion technology, that inhibit the growth of bacteria on the bristle surface.
Q2. After how long should one change their toothbrush?
Ans: According to dentists, one should replace their toothbrush every three months.
Q3. How many times should one brush in a day for the best oral health?
And: To maintain good oral hygiene one should brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time.