Colgate Toothpaste - Strong Teeth Dental Cream - 200 G - Anti-cavity
Your trusted Colgate Strong Teeth Toothpaste now comes in it’s best ever formulation - With Amino Shakti. This new, best ever Colgate STRONG Teeth formula (previous formula) provides 2X strengthening power by providing protection from mineral loss against acid attack vs. an ordinary fluoride toothpaste. It helps add natural calcium from saliva through fluoride action and strengthens teeth from within. This toothpaste also provides cleaner teeth and fresher breath with regular use, when used as directed as a part of your daily oral care hygiene and regular profession care routine, as directed by a dentist. Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand. As a trusted partner, we are committed to doing business with integrity and respect for all people and the world around you. Colgate offers quality oral care products, including toothpastes and toothbrushes,as well as expert dental health information. Colgate toothpastes are always 100% vegetarian, sugar free and gluten free. We care about our environment, Colgate India is the nation's first to earn TRUE Zero Waste Platinum certification for all its four manufacturing sites in India, from Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI). This toothpaste is made in India, with highest quality standards.
- Colgate Strong Teeth is India’s No.1 Toothpaste, now comes in it’s Best Ever formulation - With Amino Shakti
- It helps add natural calcium to your teeth giving them 2x strengthening power (v/s other ordinary fluoride toothpaste)
- Accepted by Indian Dental Association as an effective anticavity toothpaste. This toothpaste is also 100% vegan, gluten free and sugar free. This is a quality product made in India.
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath.
- To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
Directions for Use:
- Brush thoroughly atleast twice a day, or as directed by dentist or physician. Children under 6 years of age should have adult supervision and use only a pea- sized amount. Do not swallow.
- Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Silicate, Flavor Carrageenan, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Triclosan, In Aqueous Base.