Colgate Toothpaste - Strong Teeth Dental Cream - 200 G - Anti-Cavity
The Colgate Toothpaste Strong Teeth Dental Cream is a specially formulated toothpaste that helps to reduce cavities and strengthen your teeth from within. This new formulation of the Colgate strong teeth is infused with the power of Amino shakti and helps provide twice as much whitening for your teeth. Moreover, with the help of its potent fluoride action, it enhances the calcium content of the teeth.
- The all-new Colgate Toothpaste Strong Teeth Dental Cream has a much better ingredient mix that allows it to provide better all-round protection to your teeth compared to the previous formulations.
- This toothpaste also contains arginine along with insoluble sources of calcium and fluoride, which are the main cause of its strengthening action on your teeth.
- Not only that, it strengthens your teeth four times better than most other kinds of toothpaste due to its ability to infuse natural calcium into the teeth.
- Additionally, the Colgate Toothpaste Strong Teeth Dental Cream is a fully vegetarian product and does not contain any ingredients sourced from animals.
- The Colgate strong teeth dental cream is also certified by the Indian Dental Association (IDA) as it effectively helps fight off cavities.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sodium Silicate
- This Colgate Toothpaste Strong Teeth Dental Cream can be used to ensure a fresh and odourless breath.
- It can also be used to help keep you refreshed throughout the day. People of all ages and genders can use itit
How to Use
- Apply the required amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush and brush gently in a circular motion.
- Ensure to cover all corners of your mouth for total protection.
- Brush your teeth with the Colgate toothpaste strong teeth dental cream twice a day for the best results.
- Do not let children under the age of 6 years brush their teeth unsupervised.
- Do not swallow Colgate Toothpaste Strong Teeth Dental Cream.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Always check the expiry date before using it.
Q1. What to do if I swallow a little bit of this toothpaste?
Ans: If you have swallowed a lot of the toothpaste, then it is recommended that you consult a doctor to prevent any adverse effects.
Q2. How many times a day can I brush my teeth with this toothpaste?
Ans: It is recommended that you do not exceed more than twice a day, but there is no significant harm even if you do so. However, remember that excessive brushing can damage your gums and teeth.
Q3. Is fluoride safe for kids?
Ans: It is generally safe for children above the age of 5 years, but it can prove problematic if swallowed.