Colgate Vedashakti Complete Ayurvedic Protection 200gm
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste is a toothpaste that eliminates germs in the mouth and can lower the chances of them moving past the oral cavity into the body. It contains ayurvedic ingredients with medicinal properties like amla, neem, clove and honey that helps in maintaining your dental health. Amla has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect your teeth and gum. Neem has been used for centuries for its versatility. Its presence in the toothpaste helps to kill germs and helps resolve the wounds in your mouth. Clove is known for its use to relieve dental pain. It also removes malodour. Honey evokes a soothing effect in your mouth. The combination of these elements strengthens the cleansing action of this toothpaste. Being a product of one of the most trusted oral care brands, this toothpaste is efficient in keeping your mouth free of germs and protects your teeth from decay. It is certified by the Indian Dental Association and has a germ-free action formula.
- It fights germs in the mouth and can lower the chances of further entry of them into the body.
- It contains ayurvedic elements like amla, neem, honey and clove that have known oral hygiene properties.
- It contributes to healthy gums and teeth.
- Your breath remains fresh after using this toothpaste.
- It has a germ-free action formula.
- It is certified by the IDA.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Silica, Zinc Oxide
- Sodium Silicate
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate
- Zinc Citrate Trihydrate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Nitrate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Mint Oil
- Clove Oil
- Amla Extract
- Neem Seed Oil
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Basil Oil
- Fennel Oil
- Honey Extract
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste is used to keep your teeth clean and healthy. It protects the teeth and the oral cavity from germs. It contributes to gum health and keeps the teeth free of plaque. It tackles bad breath and gives a soothing and refreshed feeling to the mouth. The presence of ayurvedic components like amla, neem, clove and honey adds to the efficiency of this toothpaste.
How to Use
- Take a pea-sized amount of this toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush your teeth for two minutes.
- Spend 30 secs to brush each quadrant in the mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left teeth).
- Repeat the process two times every day.
- This product is for external use only.
- Store it in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use this toothpaste after its expiry date.
- Those who are intolerant to spicy flavours must be cautious while using this toothpaste.
1. Is this toothpaste vegetarian?
Yes, Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste is 100% vegetarian.
2. What is the flavour of this toothpaste?
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste has a spicy flavour that leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
3. Is this toothpaste suitable for children?
Even though Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste can be used by children, it must be done under supervision. Children are highly recommended to use Colgate Toothpaste customised for children because Colgate Swarna Vedshakti Toothpaste may have a stronger effect on their teeth.