Colgate Kids Barbie Battery Tb Tooth Brush
Colgate Kids Barbie Battery TB Toothbrush has been created to avoid the brushing fuss that kids usually make. This brush takes the brushing experience to a whole new level and gives extra special care to your kids in a fun package. This battery-operated toothbrush is created especially for your little one’s soft gums and teeth. It gets your kids excited to brush their teeth and helps your children develop good oral care habits from a young age by making brushing a fun experience.
- Colgate Kids Barbie Battery TB Tooth Brush uses bristles that are very gentle and soft for your teeth and gums. It has a round head and a thin neck designed for the baby’s small mouth.
- It has innovative tapered technology bristles made with gentle and soft plastic that does not hurt the baby’s delicate gums and teeth. It has a small oscillating head that fits your kid’s small teeth for power cleaning.
- Colgate Kids Barbie Battery TB Tooth Brush comes in a cute, pink colour with a barbie print on it that will draw your kid towards the idea of brushing without making it feel like a chore.
- This toothbrush is recommended for kids above the age of 3 years.
- It has a slim, lightweight handle that is easy to hold. The simple on/off button helps the brush to function seamlessly.
- Colgate Kids Barbie Battery TB Toothbrush operates with 2 AAA replaceable batteries. One set of batteries is included in the pack of the brush.
- This product is used to provide a safe and smooth cleaning experience.
- It is made to care for your kid’s sensitive gums and teeth.
How to Use
- Wet Colgate Kids Brush with water. Put a small amount of toothpaste on it.
- Flip the switch to ‘on’ so the brush can start oscillating.
- Make gentle circles on all teeth’ front, back, and top surfaces and along the gum line like you would in a manual brush.
- With the help of the oscillating head, brush with a gentle stroke for 2 minutes.
- Wash and rinse the kid’s mouth.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- To avoid germ buildup, keep the brush in a hygienic place.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sunlight.
- Change Colgate Kids Barbie Battery TB Tooth Brush once every 3 months. This ensures maximum cleaning experience.
Q 1. How many times should a child brush?
Ans. To fight bacterial growth and to ensure good oral health, brushing twice daily is recommended.
Q 2. Which age group can use this brush?
Ans. This brush is ideal for all kids above the age of 3 years up to 6 years.
Q 3. Is the toothbrush suitable for daily use?
Ans. This toothbrush has been made for daily use. It is also lightweight for kids to use on their own.