Cofsils Experdine Gargle 100 Ml
Throat and respiratory tract infections are a common occurrence in tropical countries like India. However, few over-the-counter drugs can provide you relief from that. Presenting Cofsils Experdine Gargle, your most reliable throat care product. With its unique formula that destroys 99.4% of the germs, Cofsils Experdine Gargle provides you fast relief from cough and cold in just 30 seconds. Manufactured by the trusted Cipla pharmacy, Cofsils Experdine Gargle is beneficial for throat conditions such as tonsillitis and pharyngitis. The product also has preventive uses for throat infections.
- Its 3-way action has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps combat various types of nasopharyngeal infections.
- It prevents the multiplication and spread of respiratory viruses.
- It rapidly kills viruses/germs causing flu, cold and common respiratory diseases.
- It provides quick relief from tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- No side effects.
- Relief from cough and cold.
- Cures various throat infections such as pharyngitis and tonsillitis.
- Preventive use for throat and respiratory tract infections such as common flu.
How to Use
For adults and children above 6 years:
- Pour Cofsils Experdine Gargle into the cup. Dilute with an equal amount of warm water if the taste is an issue.
- Tilt your head backwards and gargle with the solution for a total of 30 seconds via swirling the liquid at the throat.
- Repeat every 2 to 4 hours for as long as required or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Check its expiry date/best before information on the product before buying.
Q1. Is it safe to use for children?
Ans: Yes, it is perfectly safe for children of 6 years and above.
Q2. Does it have any side effects?
Ans: No side effects have been reported so far.
Q3. How many times a day do we have to gargle?
Ans: Unless directed otherwise by your physician, you should gargle about 5 to 6 times a day for the best results.
Q4. Is it a problem if I accidentally swallow the product while gargling?
Ans: No, it's not a problem.
Q5. Can it be used to prevent cough and cold?
Ans: Yes, gargling with Cofsils Experdine Gargle helps maintain throat hygiene that can help prevent throat and respiratory infections, including cough and cold.
Q6. Is Cofsils gargle safe to use in pregnancy?
Ans: Yes, it is safe.