Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil, For Baby Massage, For Skin Massage 150ml
Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil is a multipurpose extra virgin coconut oil with a range of health benefits. It nourishes both your skin and hair with Vitamin E, natural oils and fatty acids to give you a radiant and healthy glow. It also strengthens your hair and prevents scars, blemishes and dark spots on the skin. This gentle and nourishing oil is safe for use by children too, making Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil a complete solution for both you and your family.
- Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil combines science with natural ingredients in an oil that has several benefits for your hair and skin.
- This oil has been meticulously prepared with the cold-press technology that retains the maximum benefits of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid that makes your skin soft, smooth and supple. It also hydrates extremely dry skin and hair and protects them from environmental damage.
- Virgin coconut oil is also an essential ingredient that can go up to 10 layers into the skin and help with cellular repair to restore dry and damaged skin. It also penetrates up to 90% into your hair strands and repairs internal structural damage by 50%.
- Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil contains shea butter and flaxseed oil that infuses your skin with essential fatty acids and vitamins to beat rashes and roughness.
- Wheat germ oil in this oil blend gives your skin and hair Vitamin E and antioxidants that effectively treat the early signs of ageing and several other dermatological disorders such as dryness, scars and dark spots.
- Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil is a mild oil that can be used to massage babies and newborns.
- Rosehip oil reduces skin inflammation, protects sun damage and prevents hyperpigmentation.
- This moisturising oil beats the signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed (flaxseed) Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil rebuilds your skin barrier that gets damaged from environmental exposure. It acts as an intensely conditioning oil that is perfect to massage your scalp and repair dry and damaged hair.
- A few drops of Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil is perfect for removing stretch marks and diaper rashes.
- It is a gentle oil that can be effectively used as a massaging oil for babies and newborns. With daily use, it improves circulation and promotes sleep and brain development in your little one.
How to Use
- Pour a few drops of Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil on your palm.
- With your fingertips, gently massage your hair and skin.
- It can also be applied to the face.
- Follow a circular motion when massaging.
- Let it penetrate your hair and skin for at least an hour and wash with a mild body or shampoo as applicable.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from children and sunlight.
Q1: What are the possible side effects of using Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil?
Ans: Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil is a natural oil that is unlikely to cause any adverse side effects. However, in case you face any adverse reactions from using this product, stop using it immediately. If the side effects persist or worsen, it is advisable to consult a medical practitioner.
Q2: Is Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil suitable for all types of skin?
Ans: Coco Soul Skincare Skin Nourishing Oil is suitable for all types of skin but must be used cautiously if you have oily skin.
Q3: Is this nourishing oil suitable for all kinds of hair?
Ans: Yes, this oil from Coco Soul can be used on all types of hair.
Q4: Can Coco Oil be used daily?
Ans: Yes, this Coco Soul Skincare Oil is ideal for daily use.