Chicco Baby Bathing Gel Protect Blue Bottle Of 200ml
Chicco Baby Bathing Gel Protect is a soap-free and gentle cleansing solution for babies. The product cleanses the baby’s skin subtly with a long-lasting softness and fragrance. The bottle comes with a dispensing cap making usage easy. The key ingredients, pot marigold and glycerine, ensure deep cleansing without affecting the baby's skin. The ingredients used are 100% vegetarian. The Chicco Baby Bathing Gel prevents dryness and keeps the baby's skin moisturised and fragrant.
- Protects the baby's skin from allergies, irritation, redness and rashes.
- Ensures that the baby has a tear-free bathing experience.
- As the product is free of parabens, dyes, alcohol, SLS and SLES, it proves to be the best for a baby's delicate skin.
- Easy to rinse.
- Pot marigold
- Citric Acid
- For a moisturising and tears-free baby’s skin bath.
- To clean the baby's body and face and provide a safe bathing experience.
How to Use
- Squeeze a small amount of gel into your moistened hand.
- Gently apply all over the baby's skin, i.e., body and face.
- Massage it onto the body.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external use only.
- If the bathing gel slips into the eyes, rinse it immediately.
- If the gel reacts on your baby’s skin, stop using it immediately.
Q 1. Can Chicco Baby Bathing Gel Protect be used on sensitive skin?
Ans: Yes, Chicco Baby Bathing Gel for sensitive skin can be used to protect the baby's skin from any kind of skin allergies.
Q 2. Can one use Chicco Baby Bathing Gel Protect every day?
Ans: Yes, it can be used every day. As kids need regular wiping and cleaning, bathing them with Chicco Baby Bathing Gel Protect will ensure that their skin is hydrated and soft.
Q 3. Can this product be used on a 6-month-old baby?
Ans: Yes, you can use Chicco Baby Bathing Gel Protect on a 6-month-old baby.