Cheryl'S Derma Shade Spf 30- 50 Gm
Cheryl’s Dermashade SPF 30 is a powerhouse of scientifically proven, active and bio-technological ingredients for protecting your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun. The product also confers anti-ageing properties to make your skin look young and radiant. Cheryl’s Dermashade ensures long-term sun protection with the help of natural extracts from tomato and pomegranate. The formula has been backed by advanced research and evidence and works on normal to dry skin.
- Cheryl’s Dermashade Sunscreen comes with advanced anti-ageing benefits and has protective properties against UV rays of the sun.
- Prevents rashes, redness and irritation on the skin.
- Formulated with natural hydro-fractal for supple and radiant skin.
- Boosts skin health with vitamin C and vitamin E extracts, protecting against the formation of free radicals.
- Cheryl’s Dermashade consists of natural extracts from sunflower, natural yoghurt, olive leaf and aloe vera, which rejuvenate damaged skin.
- Suits the most sensitive skin types and soothes oily skin as well.
- Tomato extract
- Pomegranate extract
- Aloe vera extract
- Vitamin C
- Soybean extract
- Titanium Dioxide
Cheryl’s Dermashade SPF30 prevents skin from sun-induced damage, keeping the skin healthy and breathing.
How to Use
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin as per routine.
- Squeeze some Dermashade SPF 30 a few minutes before stepping out and apply it evenly over the skin in a circular motion.
- Repeat as a daily routine for best results.
- Apply during the day, even when staying indoors.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Read the label before use.
- In case of any pre-existing allergic condition, consult your dermatologist before use.
Q1: Can I use Cheryl’s Dermashade daily?
Ans: Yes, this sunscreen can be used as a daily routine.
Q2: Can I use Cheryl’s Dermashade for acne scars?
Ans: This promotes healthy and rejuvenated skin; however, it is not recommended for acne scars specifically. You may consult your dermatologist for an expert opinion on acne scar removal.
Q3: Does Cheryl’s Dermashade have any allergic reaction after first use?
Ans: Please check the ingredients and read the label carefully before using it; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, please do not use them until recommended.