Control D Test Strips - 25 Strips
For a Diabetic patient, regular monitoring of the blood glucose concentration is vital to sustaining a healthy life. The Control D Test Strips are a convenient and simple way to keep a tab on the blood sugar values at home. It can also be used for professional purposes as well. These strips give accurate results with high precision, all within a short duration of time. The benefits of using the Control D Test Strips are plenty. These test strips are designed in a unique way, such that they are manufactured with tight tolerance ensuring no coding for the strips, thereby allowing easy operation and enhancing the user experience. Carbon electrodes with laser patterning are used, leading to high precision. The pain while pricking is also very minimal, as these strips require only 0.5 microlitres of blood for giving proper results. Usage of these test strips are extremely time-saving and the results are obtained within just 5 seconds. Additionally, the strips are also equipped with a ‘Fast Draw Technology’ which helps in quick blood application on the strips. The Control D Test Strips are compatible with the Control D Glucometer. Each pack of the Control D Test Strips contains 25 strips.
- The Control D Test Strips are a simple and handy method of monitoring blood glucose levels on a daily basis.
- These strips can easily be used both in professional and home settings.
- The results obtained are highly accurate and precise.
- They have a unique design that ensures a tight tolerance, thereby requiring no coding for the strips.
- There are no more hassles of using new codes with every new strip box.
- The Control D Test Strips promise a high precision due to the presence of their carbon electrodes with laser patterning.
- The result is obtained within 5 seconds, which makes the process extremely convenient in addition to saving time.
- These strips ensure a minimal pain experience, as they require only 0.5 microlitres of blood to give accurate results.
- The strips are easy to use and travel with, owing to their simple, compact and efficient design.
- It is equipped with a unique 'Fast Draw Technology' which helps in the quick application of blood on the strips.
- These glucose test strips are compatible with the Control D Glucometer.
- It can be used to regularly check blood glucose values and keep diabetes under control.
- These strips are easy to use and can be used for self-testing of blood glucose values.
- The hassles of using a new code with every new strip box can be avoided by using these strips since they ensure a tight tolerance, requiring no coding for the strips.
- They are highly precise and give the results within just 5 seconds.
- The Control D Test Strips provide a minimal pain experience, as they require only 0.5 microlitres of blood for testing.
- They are compact and travel-friendly.
- Its 'Fast Draw Technology' helps in the quick application of blood on the strips.
How to Use
- Clean your hands before use.
- Pierce the finger from where you want to take the blood sample.
- Put the sample blood on the test strip and use it as directed in the glucometer.
- One strip is to be used only once.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- To be used only with the Control D Glucometer.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1: What should the normal fasting blood glucose value be?
Ans: According to the WHO criteria, the normal fasting blood glucose should be less than 126 mg/dl.
Q2: What should the normal postprandial blood glucose value be?
Ans: According to the WHO criteria, the normal postprandial blood glucose value should be less than 200 mg/dl.
Q3: Can the Control D Test Strips be used with any glucometers?
Ans: No, the Control D Test Strips are compatible for use only with the Control D Glucometer.