Charak Cognium Syrup
Charak Cognium Syrup is a herbal brain tonic that is used to regulate a healthy brain function. It is best suited for school-going children and teenagers, and adults who experience difficulties in learning and perform poorly in academics and at work. Through antioxidants and nervine tonics, this syrup decelerates the process of the degeneration of neurons. Charak Cognium Syrup also aids in healthy blood circulation to the brain, which adds to the longevity of the neurons. It preserves the cognitive functions of the brain.
Charak Cognium Syrup boosts your memory recalling ability and focus. It contains ayurvedic herbs like Brahmi and Mandukparni that help in concentration and memory retention. It also includes the herb Vacha and Shankhpushpi, which improve speech functions and promote intellectual functions.
- Charak Cognium Syrup improves your concentration and focus, ensuring that you can engage in your work without being easily distracted.
- It boosts the overall performance of the brain.
- Improves both the memory retention and memory recalling functions of the brain.
- It mitigates brain exhaustion.
- Reduces brain fog and helps you become attentive.
- Charak Cognium Syrup improves blood circulation to the brain owing to the presence of the herb Madukparni.
- It reduces anxiety and helps you become calm and collected.
- It acts as an adaptogen and thereby protects the brain.
- Jala Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shankhapushpi (Evolvulus alsinoides)
- Charak Cognium Syrup is used to improve overall brain function.
- It helps in boosting your ability to retain and recall memories.
- It helps you concentrate on the work at hand and improves cognitive functions.
- The presence of herbs like Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, Mandukparni, Jyotishmati and Ashwagandha enable this tonic to regulate brain health.
- Shankhpushpi boosts memory and promotes your intellect.
- Brahmi adds to your ability to recollect.
- Mandukparni improves blood circulation to the brain due to its antioxidant properties.
- Jyotishmati reduces stress and anxiety. It is also a neuroprotective agent.
- Ashwagandha is anxiolytic and adaptogenic and helps you to deal with difficult situations.
- Charak Cognium Syrup also alleviates mental exhaustion and ensures prolonged productivity.
How to Use
- Drink 5 ml of this syrup after food.
- Use Charak Cognium Syrup twice every day to get optimum results.
- For children, use this medicine three times daily after meals for three months.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep Charak Cognium Syrup away from the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q 1. What is the dose of this herbal tonic for a 7-year-old boy?
Ans. A seven-year-old boy can be given 5 ml of Charak Cognium Syrup three times every day after meals for three months. Do not stop the course of the syrup in between.
Q 2. Is Charak Cognum Syrup available in tablet form?
Ans. Yes, Charak Cognium comes in tablet form as well. Charak Cognium Tablets have the same benefits as Charak Cognium Syrup. It is preferred mainly by adults who do not want to consume this brain tonic in the syrup format. The dosage for Charak Cognium Tablets is 1 to 2 tablets every day after meals.
Q 3. What does this herbal brain tonic taste like?
Ans. It contains a strawberry flavoured syrupy base and is sweet to taste.