Ceuticoz Duvitin Soap - 75 Gm
Ceuticoz Duvitin Soap provides intense moisturisation to dry and scaly skin. The soap hydrates, detoxifies and maintains the skin's natural pH balance. The formula of the soap does not irritate the skin and keeps it supple & soft. The soap works effectively for dry skin, although people with all skin types can use it. Enriched with shea butter, the soap soothes and protects your skin, making it buttery soft. The creamy textured soap leaves the skin plump, dewy and refreshed after use.
- The soap bar contains shea butter that promotes natural conditioning of the skin. The other benefits of it pertain to the healing property of the soap.
- Acne and blemish marks recede with the use of the shea butter-rich soap bar.
- Ceuticoz Duvitin Soap helps to lock in moisture and water content to make your skin glow.
- Sodium PCA maintains the right balance to retain skin nutrients.
- The soap effectively deals with all dry skin-related issues.
- The use of the soap gives a replenished look to the skin.
- The soap enhances the natural elasticity of the skin.
- Sodium PCA and Vitamin E improve the skin's water-binding capacity, thus, providing a dual shield against dehydration.
- It is gentle enough so everyone can use it.
- The after-effect of the soap is clean, clear skin that looks refreshing and glowing.
- Shea Butter
- Sodium PCA
- Vitamin E
- The soap provides deep moisturising and conditioning of skin that is appropriate for dry and rough skin.
- The soap is helpful in soothing skin irritations.
- Mild and gentle to the skin, it promotes the overlook of the skin.
- Use the soap on both your face and body to feel refreshed and get moisturisation that stays for hours.
How to Use
- Apply the soap over wet skin.
- Lather properly by massaging the soap over the entire skin.
- Rinse it off.
- Do not consume. It is for external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- In case there is contact with your eyes, splash your eyes with cold water.
Q1. Can I use Ceuticoz Duvitan Soap to treat my acne-prone skin?
Ans: The soap is beneficial to soothe skin irritations and treat acne problems. However, the grade of acne will determine the result of the treatment. The soap can effectively treat acne along with control of oily foods and a proper lifestyle. Contact a dermatologist if you have severe acne issues.
Q2. Will Ceuticoz Duvitan Soap benefit my skin type if I have combination skin?
Ans: The soap bar is suitable for all skin types. It manages the water and pH balance of the skin.
Q3. Can this soap help me if I am having rashes?
Ans: Yes, the soap contains vitamin E that provides anti-inflammatory properties to help in reducing rashes and other skin allergies.
Q4. I have sensitive skin and am facing a rosacea problem. Will this soap benefit me?
Ans: Yes, the soap is beneficial in treating skin irritations and is gentle on the skin.