Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Moisturizer - 295ml
Cetaphil Restoraderm skin moisturizer can be used every day, as it is a fast-acting, lightweight moisturizer that leaves skin smooth, soft and provides deep moisturization. The skin moisturizer is suitable for anyone above three months of age with skin symptoms commonly associated with eczema. Cetaphil Restoraderm is accepted by the National Eczema Association of the United States. The moisturizer contains Ceramide Technology which helps in retaining the moisture of the skin. It is completely fragrance-free and is suitable to be used by people who have sensitive skin and who are allergic to fragrances.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Sorbitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Panthenol, Arginine, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide Peg-15 Disulfate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Pca, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol.
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Moisturizer is clinically proven to provide moisturization to dry, very dry, flaky and itchy skin.
- This body moisturizer is a clinically proven skin moisturizer for patients with eczema.
- It is completely free of fragrance, perfume and chemical solvents.
- It is very safe for babies as young as three months old.
- It gets absorbed very quickly in the skin and is completely non-greasy.
- It does not leave an ugly white cast on the skin post-application.
- The moisturizer is hypoallergenic, free of preservatives and parabens.
- It has been lab-tested and has been recommended by dermatologists.
- It can be used by both men and women.
How to Use
- Apply on the skin as often as required.
- The best time to apply it is after a shower or warm bath.
- Rub and massage gently for a few seconds for absorption.
- For best results, use with Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Wash.
- Keep it away from the reach of smaller children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and sunlight.
- Read the label of instruction carefully before use.
- Reapply it as required.
- Do not use it after its date of expiration has passed.
- Not suitable for children below the age of 3 months.
1. Is the Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Moisturizer for babies?
This moisturizer has advanced Filaggrin technology that helps moisturize the skin. This moisturizer is suitable for babies above the age of 3 months. Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturiser is a non-greasy lotion clinically proven to provide quick and long-lasting relief of dry or itchy skin.
2. What is the price of Cetaphil Restoraderm Moisturizer?
This moisturizer retails for 1790 INR.