Carmesi Panty Liners - Designed For Sensitive Skin (Pack Of 20)
Carmesi Panty Liners have specifically been designed to meet the requirement of women with sensitive skin. Carmesi panty liners have been manufactured from natural ingredients. They do not have any harmful hard synthetics and chemicals that may cause skin irritation. Carmesi panty liners are manufactured with innovations that keep women’s comfort top priority. The panty liners are naturally soft and provide a dry feeling. The features of Carmesi panty liners include rash-free, no chlorine and no other irritants in the panty liners. These soft panty liners will make you feel clean, comfortable and confident every single day.
- The plant-based top sheet of the panty liner ensures that you do not face any rashes, skin irritation, itching or any other skin issues.
- Carmesi panty liners are super thin and let you forget that you are wearing one.
- As these panty liners are dermatologically tested and certified safe, they will ensure that nothing causes trouble to your sensitive skin.
- One can experience comfort and ease wearing them throughout the day.
- They are chlorine-free and contain no irritants at all.
- The panty liners are individually wrapped.
- There is no harmful synthetic used for manufacturing the product.
- Top sheet- corn fibre
- Back sheet- breathable plastic sheet
- Wrapper- plastic
- Packaging- paper
- Carmesi Panty Liners are used for absorbing sweat and discharge.
- They can be used during the last days of your menstruation cycle.
- These panty liners are often used with the postpartum flow.
- They may prove helpful with an unexpected monthly visit and save you from leakages.
How to Use
- You need to open the wrapper and release the lines to expose the adhesive.
- The next step is to place the panty liner on your undergarments so that the adhesive can stick to them.
- Secure firmly to get a comfortable experience.
- Don’t forget to dispose of the soiled pad in the trash.
- It is essential to change the panty liners when they get soiled; otherwise, you may face a skin infection.
- Always seal the panty liners before you dispose of them.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Is it normal to wear a Carmesi Panty Liner every day?
Ans: A panty liner is a thin product that is a helpful absorbent material worn inside the panty. However, one does not need to wear them every day but can always use them during the last days of menses or ovulation.
Q 2. How frequently should a panty liner be changed for discharge?
Ans: If the Carmesi Panty Liner appears fresh and clean, one does not need to change it more than once per day.