Calcimax Forte - Health Supplement (500 Mg Of Calcium) With Wellman 30 Tablet Free
Calcimax Forte is an effective health supplement to treat low blood calcium levels and balance high phosphate levels in the body.
- Effective treatment for low calcium levels and high phosphate levels.
- Enables the body to absorb more calcium from food and other dietary supplements.
- It is indicated in the condition of PIH & pre-eclampsia in pregnancy, postpartum bone loss and lactation, diabetes, thyroid disorders, amenorrhea, osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Also provides relief in calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency conditions.
- It can be used as a dietary supplement to supplement the calcium reserves of the body.
- Calcium Carbonate I.P
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate I.P
- Vitamin D3 (as stabilised)
- Natural Colour: Curcumin
- Appropriate overages of vitamins added
- To treat calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency in the body.
- Correct disbalance of calcium and phosphate in the body.
How to Use
Swallow the Calcimax Forte tablet as a whole with water or a cold drink. Please do not chew the tablet. It is strictly advised not to exceed the recommended dosage. Must be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- No artificial colours.
- No preservatives.
- No yeast.
- Not tested on animals.
- Can be continued for as long as required.
- Not suitable for children.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Store it below 25°C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the sight and the reach of children.
- Check product label and expiry date before buying.
- Check ingredients for information related to possible allergens.
1. Does Calcium forte Tablet reduce belly fat?
A. Calcimax Forte reduces fat absorption as well, so you excrete more in your stools. Belly fat loss represented 19% of total fat loss on the low-calcium diet, 50.1% on the calcium-supplemented diet and 66.2% on the high-calcium-foods diet. This is especially important because belly fat is pro-inflammatory.
2. Can Calcium forte Tablet make you sleepy
A.Calcimax Forte tablet helps the brain use the amino acid to manufacture the sleep-inducing substance melatonin. This explains why dairy products, which contain both tryptophan and calcium, are one of the top sleep-inducing foods.
3. Can the Calcium Forte Tablet be used during pregnancy and lactation?
A. Consult your health professional before using it.