Bpl Automatic 120/80 B11 White Bp Monitor
BPL AUTOMATIC 120/80 B11 Monitor is a convenient device for people at risk of high blood pressure to use at home. It's an automatic blood pressure monitor with a digital display. It is very precise and user-friendly and works on the oscillometric principle and a fuzzy double filter algorithm.
- Large LCD Display: a 3.2-inch size LCD makes it easy to read with excellent clarity.
- Automatically indicates the range of blood pressure after completion of each measurement.
- Ensures user comfort and high accuracy with minimal deviation +/- 3mmof hg.
- Automatically records the last 74 readings for efficient and simplified monitoring.
- Irregular heartbeat detection Alerts the user as soon as an irregular heartbeat is detected.
- A deluxe carry pouch makes it convenient for carrying while travelling.
- Low battery indicator: indicates whenever the battery levels drop below a specific level.
- Smart indicators: helps to detect irregular body movement and incorrect cuff wrapping.
- Supplied with a medical adapter but can be used with the battery too.
Automatically detects your blood pressure and pulse rate.
How to Use
- Sit straight and ensure that your back has support.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor and do not cross your legs.
- Now, put your arm on a flat surface like a table.
- Check if the level of your upper arm is at heart level.
- Next, slide that blood pressure cuff of the BPL Automatic BP monitor onto your upper arm.
- Secure it properly and ensure that the cuff is about one inch above the crease of the elbow.
- Now, simply press the button of the automatic BP Machine which will inflate the cuff and get the reading.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from sunlight.
Q 1. What is the ideal blood pressure?
Ans. The ideal blood pressure is 120/80 mmHg.
Q 2. How do I get the most accurate measurement?
Ans. Do not drink any caffeinated beverage, smoke or engage in a workout 30 minutes before measuring your blood pressure. It's essential to use a cuff that fits your arm. Follow all the instructions provided with BPL AUTOMATIC 120/80 B11 WHITE BP MONITOR. Make sure your bladder is empty. Take multiple readings and record the results. Each time you measure, take two or three readings one minute apart.
Q 3. What does Oscillometric technology mean?
Ans. Oscillometric technology measures the vibration of your blood travelling through your arteries and converts the movement into digital readings.
Q 4. Are digital blood pressure monitors accurate?
Ans. BPL AUTOMATIC 120/80 B11 monitors are accurate with a minimal deviation of +/-3 mmHg. This meets the standards by the AAMI (Association of Medical Instrumentation) standards.