Boro Plusboroplus Antiseptic Moisturising Soap - Neem, Eucalyptus & Honey - Pack Of 6
Boroplus Antiseptic Moisturising Soap is a bathing bar that gives daily protection to your family. It contains the goodness of Neem, Eucalyptus and Honey that kills 99.9% of germs and viruses while keeping your skin hydrated. The moisturising bathing bar is doctor-recommended to keep your skin clean, protected and healthy. It contains natural herbs that have antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. These ingredients protect your skin from fungal and bacterial infections and keep it soft and smooth.
- It contains natural ayurvedic herbs.
- Formulated by India’s No. 1 Antiseptic Brand.
- A doctor recommended Grade 1 antibacterial soap.
- Provides healing and antiseptic properties.
- Softens and hydrates the skin.
- Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colours.
- Neem leaf extract
- Tulsi extract
- Turmeric extract
- Tea Tree leaf oil
- Sodium palmate (And) Sodium palm kernelate
- Titanium dioxide
- Disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate
- Disodium EDTA
- Effectively kills germs and bacteria.
- Reduces the risk of skin infections.
- Help keep your skin moisturised and soft.
- Prevents skin from excessive dryness.
- Heals and soothes the skin due to its antiseptic properties.
- Provides a cooling sensation.
How to Use
- Wet your hands.
- Gently rub the BoroPlus Bathing Soap and form lather.
- Massage this lather over your body and face.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Rinse thoroughly with water in case of eye contact.
- Discontinue use in case of skin itching or irritation.
- It is for external use only.
Q1. Can one apply Boroplus Soap on the face?
Ans: Yes, Boroplus Soap is recommended by doctors and is suitable for use on the face. It makes your skin smooth and soft.
Q2. Can one use Boroplus Antiseptic Soap for skin infections?
Ans: Yes, Boroplus Antiseptic Soap contains natural ayurvedic herbs which have anti-microbial and skin healing properties. Therefore, it can be used for skin infections, especially fungal infections.
Q3. Why should one prefer Antiseptic soaps over Ordinary soap?
Ans: Antiseptic soap is formulated with skin-friendly ingredients which protect your skin from germs while preventing dryness. They are far much better than ordinary soaps which are too harsh on the skin.