Boro Plus Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 200 Ml (Pack Of 6)
Boro Plus Hand sanitiser is an alcohol-based sanitiser enriched with the goodness of ingredients like Neem and Tulsi, known for their antibacterial properties, which successfully kills up to 99.9% of germs and provides clean hands after every use. This product by Boro Plus holds moisturising and antiseptic properties that deeply moisturises the skin and leaves the hands germ-free.
Introduced by the family of Boro Plus, this sanitiser not only ensures germ-free hands but is infused with a mild fragrance that provides soothing effects without causing any damage or irritation to the skin.
- Kills up to 99.9% of germs.
- Provides bacteria-free hands on the go.
- Holds moisturising properties that soften the skin.
- It is infused with a mild fragrance that leaves a soothing effect.
- Does not cause any side effects to your skin.
- It is enriched with the benefits of Neem and Tulsi.
- It contains antiseptic properties to kill germs.
- Faster than using soap and water.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Boro Plus Hand sanitiser’s significant uses include its ability to kill 99.9% of germs in each use.
- An on-the-go washing solution that is easy to carry and store.
- Holds antiseptic and moisturising properties that effectively kill harmful bacteria and provides soft skin.
- It contains the goodness of Tulsi and Neem that are known for their antibacterial properties.
- Infused with a mild fragrance to provide soothing effects in each use.
- This product by Boro Plus does not cause any side effects like skin irritation or redness.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Boro Plus hand sanitiser.
- Squeeze a coin-sized amount of this product on the back of the hand.
- Rub it generously in between hands and fingers.
- Let it dry completely before touching anything.
- Repeat the process whenever needed.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store it under the direct sun.
- Keep the hand sanitiser by Boro Plus away from flames as it contains alcohol.
- Keep this product out of kids' reach, especially toddlers.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not use expired products.
Q 1. Is Boro Plus hand sanitiser alcohol-based?
Ans. Yes, the sanitiser by Boro Plus is alcohol-based, making it more effective in killing harmful germs and bacteria.
Q 2. Do doctors recommend this product?
Ans. Yes, Boro Plus Hand sanitiser is highly recommended by doctors as it contains germicidal properties without irritating the skin.
Q 3. Is Boro Plus hand sanitiser suitable for everyday use?
Ans. Yes, every time you feel the need to wash your hands, take out the sanitiser and apply a generous amount to keep your hands germ-free.