Boost Nutrition Drink Jar Of 200 G
Boost nutrition drink is a malt-based nutrition drink made for consumption by growing kids. Packed with essential nutrients, Boost nutrition drink is very helpful in aiding the growth of kids. It comes in a delicious chocolate flavour which is a favourite among kids. Boost has been clinically demonstrated to increase stamina threefold than what would be normally. The flavourful chocolate Boost nutrition drink can be prepared along with either hot or cold milk. 17 essential nutrients and minerals make Boost nutrition drink an ideal nutrition companion for kids and even adults. The nutrients in Boost support the maintenance of an ideal bone and muscle strength. Enriched with Envita nutrients Boost helps transport oxygen all the more efficiently throughout our body, which results in higher stamina levels.
- Boost nutrition drink contains Envita nutrients (Vitamins A, C, B12, B6 along with Iron and Folic Acid). Envita nutrients are responsible for a proper supply of oxygen throughout the system resulting in greater nutritional absorption by the body.
- Boost nutrition drink contains 26 vitamins and minerals which aid the growth of children.
- The drink also helps in immunity building.
- Bones are stronger and healthier with the use of Boost as it contains calcium and Vitamin D.
- Boost nutrition drink is proven to increase stamina levels three times than regular due to the richness of protein and muscle-building ingredients in the drink.
- Malted Barley
- Wheat Flour
- Milk Solids
- Wheat Gluten
- Natural Colours
- Acidity Regulators (Ins 501(Ii), Ins 500(Ii))
- Cocoa Powder
- Vitamins A, C, B12, B6 and D
- Folic Acid
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Nature Identical Flavouring Substances
- Pantothenic Acid
Boost nutrition drink is a nutritional drink that is consumed for a healthier and more immune body. Boost nutrition drink is especially beneficial for children as it aids their growth and provides high levels of energy.
How to Use
- Around two heaped tablespoons of the Boost powder is added to a glass of milk.
- The Boost powder has to be stirred into the milk. The milk can be either hot or cold.
- The addition of sugar is dependent on the drinker.
- The label should be read thoroughly before use.
- Boost nutrition drinks should be stored in a cool and dry place as moisture contact can spoil the product.
- It is better to keep the contents in an airtight container.
- The expiry date of the product should be checked before use.
Q1. Is Boost an energy drink?
Ans: Boost is a nutrition drink and not categorised as an energy drink.
Q2. Is Boost made for everyday consumption?
Ans: Yes, Boost is formulated to be consumed every day.
Q3. Does Boost nutrition drink come in any other flavours?
Ans: No, Boost nutrition drink comes in only a single flavour.
Q4. Is Boost nutrition drink also healthy for adults?
Ans: Yes, the nutrients in the drink make it a healthy drink for adults too.