Bio-oil Dry Skin Gel, 200 Ml
Dry skin is an uncomfortable condition marked by scaling, itching and cracking. Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is packed with nutrients and vitamins. Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is specially formulated to moisturize the skin, treat and prevent dehydration of the skin. It helps in nourishing the skin and retains its moisture, thus protecting the skin from getting dehydrated and reduces scars and inflammations on the face.
It is an oil-based gel, which might sound a little contradictory at first, but once it is applied to the skin, it spreads like oil to moisturize the skin. Because the formula replaces water content with oil, it penetrates the skin at a deeper level than lotions, helping your skin to become hydrated and stay hydrated for longer.
- Shea butter
- This moisturizer gets absorbed easily and creates a protective film so that the skin does not lose moisture.
- It restores dry skin to its optimal hydrated state.
- Its highly potent formulation blends emollients such as shea butter and humectants like glycerine and urea, along with skin-soothing ingredients such as vitamin B3 for an exceptional moisturizing result.
- Bio-Oil dry skin gel is non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores) and gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin.
How to Use
Use it as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. What does Bio-oil dry skin gel do?
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is an oil-based gel moisturizer for dry skin. It functions by attracting and holding moisture on the outer layer of skin. Additionally, it forms a protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss.
2. Can Bio-oil dry skin gel be used to reduce marks on the skin?
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a moisturizer for dry skin and on regular and consistent use, it can lighten marks on the skin that have been caused by skin rashes or infections.
3. Is Bio-oil dry skin gel moisturizer suitable for all skin types?
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel has been tested to be suitable for use in sensitive skin. The important thing to remember is that all skin types are different and results will therefore differ from individual to individual. Please seek advice from your healthcare professional if you have any concerns after using the gel moisturizer.
4. Where can I buy Bio-oil dry skin gel moisturizer?
You can buy Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel at multiple outlets and pharmacies. It is available in the majority of chemists as well.
5. What is the shelf life of Bio-oil dry skin gel moisturizer? When does it expire?
Once opened, Bio-Oil Skincare Oil will expire after 12 months. The shelf life of the product, when unopened, is 3 years.