Bibo Clear Vapour Patch - A Hands' Free Inhaler - 3 Packs - 15 Patches
Suffering a blocked nose, cold or troubled breathing does not only cause disturbances as you sleep but when you attempt any activity. Bibo Clear Vapour Patch- A Hands-Free Inhaler clears your nasal passage effectively and makes no contact with your body. It does not leave any sticky residue on your skin and the effect is long-lasting. You can now enjoy this inhaler without ever having to hold it. Simply stick it on and you’re ready for bed, sports and work.
- It effectively clears congestion, allowing you to breathe easily and freely.
- It serves as an effective chemical-free inhaler for those suffering from asthma.
- The anti-inflammatory properties and uplifting fragrance of spearmint help destress and comfort you effectively.
- It saves you the mess and inconvenience of vapour rubs.
- It quickly and safely relieves you of colds and bronchitis.
- Menthol – 5%
- Eucalyptus leaf oil – 3%
- Spearmint leaf oil – 1%
- Excipients q.s.
- Helps provide relief from cold and cough.
- It gives breathing relief from nasal blockage.
- Chemical-free asthma inhaler.
How to Use
- Simply open the patch, inhale it and stick it onto the chest or shoulder.
- Place it on your pillow for a sound night’s sleep.
- Use 2 patches a day for children and 3 patches a day for adults, or as desired.
- Keep within 6 inches from the nose for the best results.
- Not suitable for children below the age of 1 year.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Read the label for storage, usage and details carefully.
- Avoid placing in direct contact with the skin.
- Avoid keeping it under a fast-moving fan or exposing it to a breeze. This will prevent vapour build-up.
Q1. Can the Bibo Clear Vapour Patch- A Hands Free Inhaler be used again?
Ans: No, the patches are meant for a single-time use only.
Q2. Does the Bibo Clear Vapour Patch- A Hands Free Inhaler stain or spoil the clothes?
Ans: The patch is completely safe on all fabrics.
Q3. How long does 1 patch last?
Ans: The ideal time per patch is 8 hours. It may be effective for less time in windy conditions or under a fast-moving fan.