Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive 300 Ml
Typical soaps and shower gels are often too harsh for the vaginal region. Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive is specially formulated for this delicate area to maintain a healthy pH level, which helps avoid itching and bacterial infection.
Mild and skin-friendly feminine liquid wash for daily hygiene supports good bacteria, Lactobacillus, which is essential for a healthy vagina. It has ingredients that are mild, anti-irritating, relaxing, and renewing. Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive does not dry the intimate area, protecting the skin from bacterial development.
- Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive soothes irritated skin, moisturises it, and enhances the texture of the skin.
- Maintains adequate hydration of the skin.
- For everyday hygiene, a mild and skin-friendly feminine liquid wash is recommended.
- Allantoin, D-panthenol, and glycerine present in the gel promote skin regeneration and soothe irritations, while lactic acid helps to maintain a regulated pH.
- Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive is dermatologically tested and safe to use.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Citric Acid
- Stearamide MEA,
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Gently cleanses and refreshes the intimate area.
- Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive prevents odour and irritation.
- Keeps the pH level balanced and protects the vagina from infections and inflammations.
- Reduces skin irritations, moisturisers and improves the texture of the skin.
- Helps decrease vaginal discharges and the chance of infections.
How to Use
- Pour some Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive into your palm and apply it to the outside of your vaginal region while showering or using the toilet.
- Clean from front to back to avoid spreading anus bacteria to the vulva and vaginal region.
- After that, give it a thorough rinse.
- After using the intimate wash, wipe this delicate region with a soft cloth to dry it gently.
- Keep Bella Intimate Wash Sensitive out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Consult a doctor right away if you suffer skin irritation or other side effects.
Q 1. How many times should you use the Bella Intimate Wash?
Ans. For best results, you can cleanse with it once or twice a day when you shower.
Q 2. How does Bella Intimate Wash work?
Ans. It is a solution made particularly for cleaning women's private areas. It maintains a healthy pH balance and guards against bacterial and fungal diseases in the vaginal area. Allantoin, D-panthenol, and glycerine, as well as lactic acid, assist in rejuvenating the skin and relieving irritations, while lactic acid helps to maintain a balanced pH.
Q 3. Can men also use Bella Intimate wash?
Ans. It is a gel-like solution for cleaning the body's intimate areas. It may be used by both men and women because their pH levels are the same.
Q 4. Can you use Bella Intimate wash during periods?
Ans. No, while using it daily is a good idea, using them during menses is not recommended. During menstrual cycles, the vaginal region has its cleansing mechanism, and using this product might obstruct this natural process, resulting in infections and bacteria development.