Baidyanath Supari Pak - 100 Gm
Baidyanath Supari Pak is a natural herbal product designed to restore women’s health and help with gynaecological problems. Baidyanath Supari Pak is an Ayurvedic remedy for balancing the healthy production of female hormones and revitalising the female reproductive system post-delivery and cures leucorrhoea.
It relieves weakness, headache, backache, facial paleness, and anaemia. Baidyanath Supari Pak is a formulated nervine tonic to remedy anxiety, uneasiness, and bodily fatigue.
- Baidyanath Supari Pak is a naturally formulated remedy for leucorrhoea.
- It’s a unique treatment to balance the production of female hormones.
- Helps to support healthy libido.
- Beneficial in general weaknesses, anaemia, and uneasiness during menopause.
- The Supari Pak helps to keep an active female reproductive system.
- Beneficial for men also. Men can use this for the treatment of spermatorrhoea (involuntary discharge of semen).
- Baidyanath Supari Pak cures backache.
- Helpful in Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID).
- Supari (Betel nut)
- Cow's milk
- Cow's ghee
- Nagabala – Grewia populifolia
- Kali Mirch
- Laal Chandan
- Naga Bhasma
- Baidyanath Supari Pak is valuable to get rid of infections of the reproductive system.
- The Supari Pak has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to increase haemoglobin level and formation of the blood.
- It improves blood circulation to the pelvic organs
- Cures headache and backache.
- Cures anxiety, uneasiness.
- Reduce unpleasant odours and discharge.
- It helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and flow.
How to Use
- Use 5 grams for teenagers (13-19 years) *10 grams for adults.
- You can take not more than 20 grams (divided doses).
- Have 2-4 teaspoons of Baidyanath Supari Pak twice a day.
- You can consume it with cow's milk twice a day.
- Don’t take an overdose in a day.
- Keep Baidyanath Supari Pak out of the reach of children.
- Before purchasing this product, please consult a physician.
- Read all instructions carefully before using them.
Q 1. Is the Baidyanath Supari Pak suitable for men?
Ans. Yes, it is beneficial for both.
Q 2. Is Baidyanath Supari Pak a good product?
Ans. Yes, it is a herbal remedy. It was rated 5 out of 5 by many users and recommended this remedy for the better health of women.
Q 3. Does Baidyanath Supari Pak have side effects?
Ans. No, it has no side effects. You have used this according to your physician and given instructions.