Baidyanath Pirrhoids - 50 Tablets
The Badiyanath Pirrhoids is a special herbal tablet that is mostly used for medical purposes. It is a tablet that is used in the treatment of ailments like piles, fissures, haemorrhoids, etc. It is especially useful in the treatment of piles that can be either external, internal, bleeding or non-bleeding in nature. This herbal concoction containing the richness of several different types of ayurvedic herbs helps to improve digestive functioning and overall metabolism. These piles tablets have anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that help to reduce piles and also control haemorrhoids.
- The Baidyanath Pirrhoids is an ayurvedic remedy for piles which is often caused due to constant indigestion and constipation.
- These tablets help relieve inflammation and therefore controls the development of piles and haemorrhoids.
- These tablets work without the use of any artificial chemicals or other harmful agents and help in the shrinkage of piles in a natural process.
- These tablets also help to ease constipation by regulating bowel movements and promotes the smooth evacuation of the bowels.
- These tablets also help to minimise the aggravation of haemorrhoids because of active ingredients like Jimikand and Nagkesar which have been known to promote healthy functioning of the gut.
- Arshoghni Bati
- Akik Pishti
- Phitkari Shodit
- Amla Churna
- Swarna Gerik
- These tablets can be used in the treatment of piles.
- They can also be used in the treatment of haemorrhoids.
- Apart from these ailments, the Baidyanath Pirrhoids tablets can also be used to treat regular indigestion.
- Since these tablets aid in the promotion of the overall health of the digestive tract, they are also useful in reducing constipation.
How to Use
Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily or consult a doctor to know the right dosage for you.
- Do not take these tablets if you are not experiencing any kind of bowel distress.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage to avoid any kind of adverse effects.
- If you notice any unwanted side effects, then discontinue the usage and consult a doctor at the earliest.
Q1: Can children consume these tablets?
Ans: Yes, if children are suffering from chronic constipation, indigestion or any type of digestive tract ailment like piles, anal fissures or haemorrhoids, then they can use these tablets. However, it is recommended to consult a paediatrician first.
Q2: Is it safe for consumption by pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: Most ayurvedic medications are safe for the consumption of pregnant and lactating women. However, you must always consult a gynaecologist before giving any medication to pregnant and lactating women.
Q3: Will this medication fully cure piles, haemorrhoids or fissures?
Ans: These tablets are made from ingredients that have been known to help in the treatment of digestive tract ailments like piles, haemorrhoids and anal fissures.