Baidyanath Leukonil - 50 Tablets
Ayurvedic remedy Baidyanath Leukonil treats specific and non-specific leucorrhoea and irregular menstruation. This medication is effective in treating chronic back pain and stomach pain and it also helps control hormonal imbalances. Baidyanath Leukonil contains Ashwagandha, a natural anti-inflammatory; Argyria, a natural aphrodisiac and diuretic and black cardamom, which promotes digestion and has diuretic properties.
- Helps with sexual disorders in men and women.
- Promotes a healthy menstrual cycle for women.
- Enhances hormonal function.
- Pain relief for chronic backaches and abdominal aches.
- Helps improve lactation.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Bari Elaichi (Amomum subulatum)
- Vidhara beej (Santoloies minus)
- Kukkutandatvak Bhasma
- Trivang Bhasma [Bang Bhasma, Nag Bhasma & Yashad Bhasma]
- Dugdhapashan Bhasm
- And other related ingredients
- The medication helps with specific and non-specific leucorrhea (flow of a whitish, yellowish or greenish discharge from the vagina that could indicate an infection.)
- In both men and women, Baidyanath Leukonil helps treat sexual disorders.
- Relieves chronic back and abdominal pain.
- It regulates hormones.
- Promotes a regular menstrual cycle.
- Helps with uterine problems.
How to Use
- You should consult with your doctor before taking any Baidyanath products.
- Take 1-3 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Take 2 tablets after breakfast and dinner and wash them down with warm water.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Only for external use.
Q1. Is this suited for both males and females?
Ans. Since Baidyanath Leukonil contains several active ingredients that act as natural aphrodisiacs and pain relievers, it is effective for both men and women.
Q2. Does Baidyanath Leukonil affect lactation?
Ans. This product helps regulate hormone cycles and therefore, is beneficial for lactation.
Q3. Does Baidyanath Leukonil have any side effects?
Ans. There are no known side effects of this product. There are times, however, when natural ingredients can irritate. Therefore, you should consult your physician before using Leukonil.
Q4. Can Baidyanath Leukonil tablets help with uterine problems?
Ans. The ingredients of Baidyanath Leukonil are derived from Ayurveda and have relaxing, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and stimulant properties. It can help with several problems, including urine issues.