Baidyanath Chandanbala Laxadi Oil - 50 Ml
Baidyanath Chandanbala Laxadi is a polyherbal ayurvedic oil. It is basically a medicinal oil in which sesame oil is used as a base including other medicinal herbs. This oil provides a cooling sensation, tranquilising any burning sensation on the body. It has cooling, antispasmodic, antipyretic, and antibiotic activities. In case of cough, cold, fever, asthma and bleeding diseases, it can be used through internal administration.
- Baidyanath Chandanbala Laxadi oil, made with natural ingredients, can cure burning sensations and cool the affected area.
- This Baidyanath laxadi oil is helpful in chronic fever.
- Beneficial for getting rid of weakness.
- Chandanbala laxadi oil helps lower stress levels.
Baidyanath Chandanbala Laxadi Oil composition includes:
- Sesame oil
- Bala root
- This ayurvedic oil helps tranquilise any burning effects all over the body.
- This oil lowers stress levels.
- It helps treat cough, cold, fever, asthma, bleeding disorder, itching, jaundice, inflammation, or burning sensation in the eyes and body.
- It is cooling, antibiotic, antipyretic and antispasmodic in nature.
- Chandanbala Laxadi oil is a medicinal oil that gives you relief from any burning effect on your body.
How to Use
- For Internal administration, the dose is about 2 to 3ml once or twice a day.
- The dose for internal administration should be taken before meals or as directed by the doctor.
- The dose is about 2 to 8 drops for Nasal instillation or as prescribed by the ayurvedic doctor.
- This oil can also be used for massage.
- Intake of higher doses or wrong administration might result in loose stools and diarrhea.
- Self-medication, whether nasal or oral, is strictly prohibited.
- It should only be taken under medical supervision.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of Chandanbala Laxadi oil?
Ans. There are no side effects of Baidyanath Chandanbala Laxadi Oil. It is a polyherbal ayurvedic oil that has medicinal properties to give you relief from different diseases.
Q 2. What is the Baidyanath Chandanbala Laxadi Oil price?
Ans. The price may vary on different sites according to the size of the pack.
Q 3. Can you use it as oral medicine, and what will be the dosage for oral intake?
Ans. Yes, you can take this medicine orally about 2 to 3ml once or twice a day or as directed by your ayurvedic doctor.