Baidyanath Bilwa Tel is an ayurvedic herbal solution that treats ear problems such as ear pain, loss of hearing, buzzing or whistling in the ear. The composition of Baidyanath Bilwa Tel is prepared using bael or bilwa which contains antiviral, antioxidants and demonstrates properties. It has clinically researched ingredient Bilwa, well known for the treatment of Otitis media.
- There are several health benefits of Baidyanath bilwa tel and moreover, this oil does not cause any side effects as well.
- This all-natural and herbal ear oil can also help gain long-lasting relief from ear pain.
- The Baidyanath bilwa tel ingredients are such that they act on harmful bacteria that cause ear infections and therefore, helps to cure ear disease.
- This ear oil is considered highly effective on people with impaired hearing since it can help restore hearing capabilities as well.
- Mustard Oil
- This ayurvedic oil is basically for pain related to the ear.
- It is beneficial for earaches and ear infections.
Directions for Use
- To be used inside the ear.
- 2-3 drops twice daily.
- For more information consult a physician.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct heat.
- Go through the label carefully before use.
Q1. Is the use of Baidyanath Bilwa Tel safe for pregnant women?
Ans. As no research has been made on the same, we are yet to know if it is suitable. Recommended to avoid it.
Q2. Does daily use of the oil result in addiction towards the Baidyanath Bilwa Tel?
Ans. No, daily usage of the oil does not result in any addition.
Q3. Does the Baidyanath Bilwa Tel cause any kind of drowsiness?
Ans. No, the Baidyanath Bilwa Tel does not cause any kind of side effect of drowsiness.
Q4. Can the oil be applied after steam therapy?
Ans. As per the basic ayurvedic principles the oil is best to be applied after steam therapy.