Baidyanath Basantkusmkar Ras (S.C.M.Y) |Aids In Sugar Control | Enriched With Pure Gold- 25 Tablets
Do you feel exhausted all the time? Are you looking for an effective aphrodisiac? Has diabetes been particularly harsh on you? Well, then you'd need to try Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras, a unique herbal formulation useful in many health problems including urinary problems, low libido and high blood sugar. It is famous for diabetes mellitus which is effective for normalizing and stabilizing the blood glucose level. Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras is a rejuvenation, restores youthful vigour, tonic and aphrodisiac (increases libido).
- Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras is an effective potent health and wellness tonic.
- Useful in conditions of debility of heart and brain, diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus, beneficial in urinary affections, sexual debility, phthisis, asthma and general weakness.
- Proper use of this medicine relieves physical and mental weakness and is also recommended for Diabetes, Diabetic carbuncle, Diabetic neuropathy, Diabetic retinopathy.
Praval Pishti, Ras Sindoor, [Sudh Parad 5.19 mg Sudh Gandhak 3.17 mg, Ras Karpur 5.19 mg Sudh Sankhaiya 2.59 mg], Moti Pisti, Abhrak Bhasma, Chandi Bhasma, Swarn Bhasma, Lauh Bhasma, Nag Bhasma.
- Recommended for urinary problems and high blood sugar.
- Works effectively in normalizing and stabilizing the blood glucose level.
- Excellent rejuvenator and restores youthful vigour and energy levels.
- Potent aphrodisiac.
How to Use
Take 1 to 2 tablets once or twice daily with milk or honey or do as directed by the doctor/healthcare professional.
Generally, the short-term use of Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras does not cause any side effects and no abnormal symptoms appear after its consumption. However, it is a heavy metal formulation, which should be used under the supervision of an ayurvedic physician. Heavy metal toxicity may occur due to Vasant Kusumakar Ras being used in a dosage higher than 500 mg per day and on a long-term basis.
1. Can Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras be taken by pregnant or lactating women?
Ans. Pregnant or lactating women need to consult their obstetrician before taking Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras tablets.
2. Can children take Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras tablets?
Ans. No, children need to avoid taking these tablets.
3. Does Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras tablet have any side effects?
Ans. Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras tablet does not have any side effects if taken in the right dosage and as per the instructions of the physician/ healthcare provider.
4. Does Baidyanath Basant Kusumakar Ras have an expiry date?
Ans. Yes, the product comes with an expiry date after which the product must be discarded.