B-protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder 200gm
B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder is the optimum nutrition powder for strength, health and recovery, designed to meet the nutritional requirements in specific conditions such as infertility and surgical recovery. B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder contains 3 best quality Proteins – Whey, Soy and Casein, 4 distinct real Dry Fruits - Almonds, Dates, White Raisins and Black Raisins; 5 natural antioxidants and 28 essential Vitamins and Minerals for providing optimum nutrition. It comes in an exciting chocolate flavour.
These nutrients ensure the continuous supply of amino acids for the formation of haemoglobin, production of enzymes and maintaining tissues. This B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder supplement maintains good health, boosts energy level and enhances the immunity system. So, this powder is indicated in case of general weakness, fatigue, convalescence, hospitalized and immunocompromised patients.
- Whey protein concentrate
- Skimmed milk powder
- Soya protein isolate
- Malt extract
- Natural cocoa powder
- Dry fruits
- B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder has 28 essential vitamins and minerals.
- It is also instilled with 5 antioxidants.
- It also has the 3 best quality proteins analyzed by the PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score).
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends consuming Protein having PDCAAS 1; as these are easily digested, absorbed and provide all essential amino acids.
- The powder helps to recover from bone fractures, ligament tears and tendon injuries.
- It also helps during post-surgical recovery.
- It is cholesterol-free and gluten-free.
How to Use
- Fill 1/3 of the cup with lukewarm water or milk.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder and stir.
- Pour the remaining quantity of water or milk.
- Stir to avoid lumps, add sugar if needed and then consume the drink.
- B-Protin can be taken with water or milk.
- Store B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dose.
- Use the product within the given period as mentioned on the product.
- Do not freeze the B-Protin Dry Fruit Chocolate Powder and avoid excessive heating.
Q1. What are the uses of B-Protin?
Ans: The B-Protin supplement helps maintain good health. It helps to boost energy levels and enhances the immune system. It effectively treats general weakness, fatigue, convalescence and works great for hospitalized and immunocompromised patients.
Q2. Is B-Protin good for pregnancy?
Ans: Some kinds of protein powders like B-Protin are safe during pregnancy. Adding a spoonful when you need it can help meet daily protein needs for you and your growing baby.
Q3. What are the benefits of B-Protin powder?
Ans: B-Protin Powder is a nutritional health drink enriched with a blend of Time Released Proteins, Soy, Whey and Casein. These nutrients ensure the continuous supply of Amino acids for the formation of haemoglobin, production of enzymes and maintaining tissues. This B-Protin supplement maintains good health, boosts energy levels and enhances the immunity system.