Avene Triacneal Expert 30ml
People nowadays want pure and clear skin. They want to eliminate impurities such as acne, blackheads, blemishes, residual marks and signs of ageing. Avene Triacneal Expert comes in handy in removing all those unwanted impurities. With the help of various ingredients used in Avene Triacneal Expert, you can have clear, glowing skin without any effort. It also works as a moisturiser and keeps your skin soft and hydrated.
- Helps in removing blemishes and acne.
- Reduces redness and residual marks.
- Keeps your skin hydrated.
- Removes blackheads.
- Improves the texture of your skin.
Avene Triacneal Expert is a composition of various elements, including:
- Water (Aqua)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Glycolic Acid
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Treatment of blackheads and acne.
- Moisturises skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Slows the ageing process.
- Immediately removes spots.
- Slowly eliminates residual marks.
How to Use
Apply daily on your face in the evening in an even manner after cleansing your face.
- Do not use it as a medicinal cream.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store away from direct sunlight at room temperature.
- Store it in a cool, dark and dry place.
- For external uses only.
Q 1. Does it have any side effects?
Ans: No, Avene Triacneal Expert does not have any side effects. This cream is dermatologically tested and approved and there are no harmful effects of this product on your skin.
Q 2. Does it work on oily skin?
Ans: This product is made keeping in mind that people have oily skin. Its consistency is such that it works like a charm even on oily skin, removes all the impurities and gives you clear and glowing skin.
Q 3. How long does it take to work?
Ans: It works differently on each person because every person has a unique body, but after 6 weeks of usage, you will notice the change in your skin. It works on all types of skin, whether dry or oily.