Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet is one of the most trusted Ayurvedic medicines which improves the overall health of the body, especially the cardiovascular system. This tablet makes you healthy from within by combating the free radical-induced damage on the cardiac tissues with regular use. It contains the combined benefits of Arjuna extract and Arjuna powder to support the health and functioning of the heart. It also helps to enhance blood circulation and reduces the stress on the heart.
- Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet is enriched with the goodness of trusted ingredients like Arjuna extracts and Arjuna powder that is effective as adjuvant therapy in cardiac care.
- Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet has antioxidant properties that make it an essential dietary supplement to manage common diseases and undo the ill effects of free radical damage in the body. The antioxidants also protect the cells and tissues of the heart from oxidative damage.
- This herbal solution is also effective in reducing the total cholesterol and triglycerides levels within the body.
- It is made from natural ingredients of the best quality with clinically proven efficiency.
- Terminalia Arjuna
- Arjuna Extract 300 mg
- Sodium Benzoate
- Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet is a herbal medicine that protects the heart.
- Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet is used to improve blood circulation in the body.
- It also supports the normal functioning of the heart.
- The antioxidant properties of the Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet protect the cells against oxidative damage.
How to Use
The recommended dosage of Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet is one tablet taken orally one to two times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Do not take an overdose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
1. Are there any side effects of using the Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet?
Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablets are made from herbal ingredients that have passed stringent quality tests. It is unlikely to have any adverse side effects. However, in case you face any side effects, stop using the product immediately. In case the side effects persist or aggravate, consult a healthcare professional.
2. When is the ideal time to take the Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet?
It is recommended to take Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablets after meals unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional.
3. Is Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet safe to use during pregnancy or lactation?
It is not advisable to use Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet during pregnancy or lactation without prior consultation with a doctor.
4. Is Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet a vegetarian product?
Yes, the Medlife Essentials Arjuna tablet is a vegetarian product.