Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner (Jasmine) - 500ml
Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is an effective solution against surface and floor germs. Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is derived from the formulation of sanitiser and works 10 times better than any standard phenyl.
The unique formulation keeps your surface shiny, clean and germ-free. Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner Jasmine scent leaves a refreshing and pleasant smell that pleases the senses. This cleanser works well on all the floor surfaces as well as kitchen surfaces such as sinks, tiles, floors and kitchen counters.
- The formulation is gentle on the hands and does not cause burns on the skin.
- It kills 99.99% of germs from the surface.
- Anchor Pilot Surface cleaner cleans 10 times better than ordinary phenyls and detergents.
- The sanitiser formulation makes surfaces safe to touch.
- Available in 4 other fragrances other than jasmine.
- Benzalkonium chloride (50%)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Jasmine scented Perfume
- Decyl Glucoside
- Disodium EDTA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Removes tough and stubborn stains on surfaces and appliances.
- Works effectively on kitchen slabs, sinks and non-porous surfaces.
- Kills bacteria such as E.Coli that causes stomach infection.
How to Use
For Floor and Bathroom Surfaces:
- Take a cap full of Anchor pilot Jasmine cleaner.
- Add this cleaner to half a bucket of water and let it mix.
- You can use the mopper to clean the bathroom surfaces.
- Use the cleaner once or twice a day.
For Kitchen surfaces:
- Apply a small amount of undiluted surface cleaner on the dirty surface with a cloth.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it off with plain water.
- For external use only.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with plain water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Wash hands well with water post-use.
- Do not mix the cleaner with other surface cleaners or acids.
Q1. Why Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is better than phenyl?
Ans. Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner is 10 times better than phenyl in cleaning and disinfecting germs. It also has a better fragrance than phenyl.
Q2. Are there any side effects of Anchor Pilot Surface Cleaner?
Ans. No, there are no side effects of this product. It does not cause any burn on the skin. However, it may cause a stinging irritation in case of direct contact, but you can wash it thoroughly and get rid of it.