Anatomicals Mango And Papaya Cleanser - 300 Ml
Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser is a body cleanser formulated to cleanse the skin and gently reduce melanin’s formation. It also effectively removes body odour and instantly brightens and lightens the skin. It cleanses your skin without stripping off natural moisture, thus protecting your skin’s natural barrier from dryness. Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser is one of the most sought-after products of this brand from the United Kingdom. The great smelling fragrance combinations and being an affordable product make it one of the best gentle cleansers in the market.
- It leaves the skin clean and fragrant with every wash. It also gives a natural glow to your body.
- It is 100% soap-free & has been dermatologically tested. Unlike other body wash and shower gels, Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser helps moisturise your skin so that it does not dry.
- The consistency of this gel-based cleanser is appropriate, that can easily be pumped out and used by all skin types, like dry, sensitive, oily and combination.
- Mango as an ingredient in Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser composition gives you glowing skin, delays signs of ageing and deep cleans pores in the body. The papain enzyme in papaya can exfoliate the skin and give it a healthier appearance. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.
- This product is free of harmful parabens and silicone ingredients.
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate,
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Decyl Glucoside
- PEG-7 Glyceryl
- Carica Papaya (Papaya extract)
- Mangifera Indica (Mango extract)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera gel) and other related ingredients
- Anatomicals Mango and Papaya Cleanser uses include keeping your skin fresh, cleansed and smelling good with every shower that you take.
How to Use
- Wet your loofah.
- Pump out Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser on it.
- Scrub the loofah all over your body.
- Rinse your body well.
- Wash your loofah clean after every use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouth. In case of accidental contact, rinse it immediately.
Q 1. Which moisturising ingredient is used in the Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser?
Ans. Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser has glycerine in it. Glycerine traps moisture in your skin and gives it a youthful, healthy glow. By drawing moisture to the top layer of skin, glycerine helps reduce wrinkles and keeps skin looking soft and smooth.
Q 2. Is this product suitable for kids?
Ans. Kids above the age of 12 years can be allowed to use this body cleanser.
Q 3. Is this body wash suitable for everyday use?
Ans. Anatomicals Mango & Papaya Cleanser is one of the best shower gels in India suitable for daily use. The shower gel does not contain harmful chemicals to damage your skin or cause irritation of any kind.