Amrutanjan Relief Cough & Cold Rub Bottle Of 30 G
Seeking relief from cough and cold? Has nasal congestion been troubling you? Well, we have the solution for you in the form of Amrutanjan Relief Cough & Cold Rub, a unique product that promises to be the most effective remedy for cold congestion. It is the first-ever specialist formulation that is gentle on the skin, but tough on cold. It is 100% natural and has no side effects. It contains specialized oils that give a soothing aroma and faster relief from cough and cold.
- Made with ingredients to help you get relief from cold symptoms.
- Eases nasal congestion and helps you breathe easily.
- It is gentle on the skin.
- It is a completely natural product and does not have any side effects.
- Kapoor Powder - 7%
- Pudina Ka Phool - 3%
- Ajwain Ka Phool - 0.10%
- Turpentine Ka Tel - 4%
- Nilgiri Ka Tel - 2.50%
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
- Can also provide temporary relief from minor pains of muscles and joints.
How to Use
- Apply gently on nose, forehead, chest, throat and back for quick relief from cold congestion.
- Do not apply inside the nostrils.
- Consult a doctor for children below 3 years.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not heat.
- Do not microwave.
- Keep it away from fire.
- Do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- For external use only.
- Do not take it by mouth or place it in nostrils.
- Avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Q1. Can someone with sensitive skin use Amrutanjan Cough & Cold Rub?
Ans. Please consult a healthcare professional before using the product if you have sensitive skin.
Q2. Can Amrutanjan Cough & Cold Rub be used during pregnancy or lactation?
Ans. Pregnant or lactating mothers need to consult their obstetrician/doctor before using the product.
Q3. My cough & cold symptoms haven't improved even after a week of using Amrutanjan Cold Rub. What should I do?
Ans. A persistent cough may be a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult your doctor immediately.