Buy Hair conditioner Online at PharmEasy
A Hair conditioner is a product that is used very widely by people these days. Your hair gets damaged due to several factors like pollution, sweating, dust, and more. However, if you use a good hair conditioner along with your shampoo, it helps your hair nourish and repair more efficiently and properly. Here is a complete guide on everything about hair conditioners.
What is hair conditioner used for?
Hair conditioners are usually used after washing hair with shampoo. They can be used for a number of reasons. They are as follows:Regular use - hair care routine Nourishing dry and damaged hair Helps manage frizzy hair and split endsHelps detangle hair
Types of hair conditioners?
- Based on their actions, hair conditioners are divided into many different types. Here they are listed below.
- Instant Hair conditioner
- People with fine hair can use this type of hair conditioner to avoid frizzy hair and split ends. Instant conditioners can be used after the shower and can be rinsed off instantly. As the name suggests, this type of conditioner has an instant reaction to your hair and helps manage fine hair damage.
- Thickening Hair conditioner
- This type of condition is mostly used by people who want to increase the volume of their hair. The ingredients used in a thickening hair conditioner are mostly proteins and collagen fibre. These help your hair look healthy and well-nourished. Biotin, green tea, caffeine, and saw palmetto are some of the ingredients that you can look for while buying a thickening hair conditioner.
- Moisturizing Hair conditioner
- Moisturizing hair conditioners can be used by people who have curly, dry, or thick hair. The ingredients used in a moisturizing hair conditioner make your hair soft and smooth. However, if you have a very oily scalp, try to avoid using a moisturizing hair conditioner Protein Hair Conditioner
- If you have damaged hair, a protein-based hair conditioner can be your solution. This type of hair conditioner has keratin in it which repairs damaged hair follicles and avoids breakage. All in all, they provide the nourishment that your hair otherwise lacks.
Top hair conditioner brands and USPs
- Wow Skin Science Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner - This can make your hair look healthy and smooth as the formulation has ingredients best suited for dry hair.
- The Beard Story Keratin Advanced Care Conditioner - Best suited for frizzy hair and split ends because of its keratin-rich composition.
- St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner - Moisturizes your hair to manage the damage and protect it from UV rays.
- Mcaffeine Coffee Hair Fall Control Conditioner With Pro-Vitamin B5 & Argan Oil (250ml)- Hair conditioner for all hair types, helps tame your frizz and add lustre to your hair..
- Haeal Aloe Vera Conditioner - Helps detangle and manage frizzy hair. Aloe vera is a known hydrating and moisturising agent.
- Mamaearth Onion Conditioner For Hair Fall Control With Coconut Oil - Along with nourishing your hair, it also makes your hair more manageable.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use a hair conditioner every time you shampoo your hair. However, if your shampoo already has conditioning properties, you do not need to use it after every wash.
If you have oily hair, absolutely avoid using a moisturizing hair conditioner. You can either use a thickening conditioner or an instant conditioner.
Your hair may get damaged, frizzy or dry when it is exposed to vigorous elements like sweat, pollution, and so on. Therefore, deep conditioning is very important to maintain the healthy growth of your hair.
- There are several benefits of using a hair conditioner such as the repair of damaged hair smoothening of hair and helping manage split ends and frizzy hair.