Minopep Conditioner is a product from IndiaBulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Minopep Conditioner is a conditioner that has been formulated for application by men who are facing male pattern baldness. The conditioner has been promoted as a solution to help hair growth due to hereditary reasons like pattern baldness and unexplained hair loss. Minopep Conditioner is SLES & Paraben-free and helps facilitate the growth of hair in bald regions. It is used after applying and washing the hair with Minopep hair fall shampoo. Minopep Conditioner further fortifies and facilitates the growth of hair after the effects of the shampoo have taken place.
- Minopep Conditioner is formulated for men who are experiencing hair fall problems.
- Minopep Conditioner helps in facilitating the growth of hair in the case of illnesses like patterned baldness issues in men.
- Minopep Conditioner facilitates vasodilation which means that it helps in expanding blood vessels to promote blood flow in the scalp.
- The expanded blood flow due to the use of Minopep Conditioner helps more nutrients and oxygen reach the scalp and promote hair follicle growth.
The key component of Minopep Conditioner is Minoxidil which is a potassium channel opener. Minoxidil is the component that is responsible for the vasodilating effect on the scalp and the expansion of blood channels to facilitate hair growth.
Minopep Conditioner is used by men, who face hereditary hair fall problems like patterned baldness. Minopep Conditioner helps in facilitating the growth of hair in the bald areas slowly and helps gain the affected area, the nourishment it requires.
How to Use
- The Minopep Conditioner should be used on the hair after washing the hair with Minopep shampoo.
- After rinsing off the shampoo, apply the required amount of conditioner on the scalp and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- After leaving it for some time, rinse off the Minopep Conditioner thoroughly with water and dry your scalp.
- Use Minopep Conditioner only under the consultation of a medical practitioner.
- The conditioner should not be used for sudden hair fall problems.
- Read the instructions on the Minopep Conditioner bottle thoroughly, before application.
1. Is it necessary to use the Minopep Conditioner after using the Minopep shampoo?
Yes, using the conditioner after the shampoo completes the recommended process of application of the products.
2. Can Minopep Conditioner also facilitate beard growth?
No, the conditioner is not meant for beard growth.
3. Does Minopep Conditioner cause hair growth a few days after application?
No, the conditioner takes time to show its effect, which is generally after a few months of recommended use.
4. Can Minopep Conditioner help in treating hair loss at the front of the scalp?
The hair conditioner is specifically created to aid the growth of hair in the top part of the scalp and not the front portion.