Mamaearth Onion Conditioner Bottle Of 250 Ml
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
- Stress, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle choices can lead to many hair problems, hair fall being the most common one.
- Mamaearth's Onion Hair Conditioner helps you combat that.
- Onion, rich in Sulphur, Potassium and antioxidants, reduces hair fall and accelerates hair growth.
- Coconut has nourishing properties.
- It penetrates deep into the follicles and promotes hair growth and scalp health.
- Safe for coloured and chemically treated hair, this Conditioner is free of harmful chemicals and toxins such as Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil and Dyes.
- Key Ingredients:
- Onion Seed Oil : Onion Oil increases blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn improves hair growth. It also prevents hair loss.
- Coconut : Coconut has nourishing properties. It penetrates deep into hair follicles, and promotes hair growth and overall scalp health.
- Almond Oil : Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium present in Almond Oil nourish and strengthen the hair. They're optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Coconut Triglycerides : Extracted from coconut, they have anti-fungal properties. Triglycerides are also great at keeping your hair soft and supple.
- Directions for Use:
- After shampooing, take an adequate amount of Conditioner.
- Apply it on damp hair, from mid-length all the way down to the tips.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved