Vermor 10mg Tablets
Vermor 10 MG Description
Vermor 10 mg tablet is an analgesic used as a pain reliever. It is a painkiller combination medicine used to alleviate moderate to severe pain, including redness and swelling. Pain is an unpleasa
nt physical and mental sensation when there is tissue destruction. Pain is perceived differently by different people, ranging from tolerable to terrible. Vermor 10 mg tablets allow the body to respond to pain and provide prolonged relief for 12 hours. This medicine is used to manage pain in various inflammatory disorders. The mode of action of Vermor 10 mg tablet is by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals from nerves to the brain by imitating the activity of endorphins (pain-reducing substances). The tablet improves the action of serotonin and noradrenaline (chemical messengers in the brain and spinal cord), which reduces the sensation of pain. This medicine is used to treat pain caused by surgery, an injury, or an illness. Common side effects of Vermor 10 mg tablets include nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, vomiting, sedation, and excess perspiration. The doctor should be informed of the user's complete medical history and current medication. This is important to check for any potential interactions of Vermor 10 mg tablets. Persons with liver or kidney disorders should use caution while taking this medicine. Vermor 10 mg tablets are unsafe in pregnancy and during lactation.
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Erectile dysfunction, Sedation, Sweating|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Vermor 10 MG
- According to CDSCO, Vermor 10 mg tablets are used to manage moderate and severe pain.
Contraindications of Vermor 10 MG
- Vermor 10 mg tablets are contraindicated:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or excipients in the tablet
- If you are allergic to NSAIDs, paracetamol, and tramadol
- If you have epilepsy or a history of seizures (fits)
- If you have been diagnosed with increased intracranial pressure
- If you have breathing problems
- If you have kidney disorders
- If you have liver disease
Side effects of Vermor 10 MG
- Side effect of Vermor 10 mg tablets include:
- Erectile dysfunction
Precautions and Warnings of Vermor 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You experience mouth dryness. Sip water or chew sugar-free gum to ease mouth dryness.
- You feel nauseated. If this happens, ask your doctor to prescribe an antiemetic (anti-sickness medicine).
- You feel constipated. If constipation persists for an extended period, consult your doctor for treatment options.
- You feel drowsy or dizzy after taking this medication.
- You have breathing problems.
- You are a child under 12. The use of this medicine has not been clinically proven in children.
- You develop symptoms like agitation, hallucinations, sweating, shivering, high heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, or loss of coordination. Seek immediate treatment.
Mode of Action of Vermor 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vermor 10 MG
- Double-check the label before using Vermor 10 mg tablets.
- Follow the doctor's instructions for the dose and duration of this medicine.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, even if you cannot feel its effects.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water; do not crush or chew it.
- Do not abruptly stop taking the medicine, even if your symptoms improve.
Interactions of Vermor 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Zolpidem (sedative tablets) interact with Vermor 10 mg tablets and increase sedation.
- Antispasmodics like cyclobenzaprine with Vermor 10 mg tablets cause hepatic damage.
- Anxiolytic medications like alprazolam with painkillers lead to prolonged sedation and drowsiness.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) magnify the side effects of Vermor 10 mg tablets.
- Antiepileptic medicines with Vermor 10 mg tablets can cause frequent episodes of fits.
- Antidepressants with Vermor 10 mg tablets increase the risk of epileptic fits.
- Co-administration of antipsychotics with vermor 10 mg tablets increase the risk of fits.
Storage and disposal of Vermor 10 MG
Dosage of Vermor 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Vermor 10 mg tablets once my symptoms improve?
Q: Is the Vermor 10 mg tablet an addictive medicine?
Q: Does the Vermor 10 mg tablet lead to dry mouths?
- New Drugs Approved by CDSCO [Internet] cdscoonline.gov.in [cited 2 Mar 2022] -
- Chaves RG, Lamounier JA. Breastfeeding and maternal medications. J Pediatr (Rio J) [Internet]. 2004. 80(5 Suppl): S189-98 [cited 2 Mar 2022] -
- Morphine: Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Warnings [Internet]. drugs.com. [cited 2 Mar 2022] -
- Highlights of Prescribing Information. These highlights do not include all the information needed to use Morphine Sulfate Tablets safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Morphine Sulfate Tablets [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2 Mar 2022] -