Rosave 40mg Tablet
Rosave 40 MG Description
Rosave Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with die
tary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness constipation, headache|
- Curerosu 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 184.8069.35% CHEAPER₹ 18.48/Tablet
- Novastat 40mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 957.70₹ 814.0410% CHEAPER₹ 54.27/Tablet
- Jubira 40 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jubilant Life Sciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 448.80₹ 448.8025.57% CHEAPER₹ 44.88/Tablet
- Rosulip 40mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 557.61₹ 446.0926.02% CHEAPER₹ 44.61/Tablet
- Lipigo 40mg TabletBy Merck Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 385.63₹ 327.7945.64% CHEAPER₹ 32.78/Tablet
- Turbovas 40mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 388.00₹ 329.8045.31% CHEAPER₹ 32.98/Tablet
- Roseday 40mg TabletBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 595.75₹ 506.3916.02% CHEAPER₹ 50.64/Tablet
- Rosloy 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 540.00₹ 459.0049.25% CHEAPER₹ 30.6/Tablet
- Arvast 40mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 588.00₹ 499.8017.11% CHEAPER₹ 49.98/Tablet
- Rosuless 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 274.35₹ 233.2074.21% CHEAPER₹ 15.55/Tablet
Uses of Rosave 40 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosave 40 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosave 40 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rosave 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosave 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosave 40 MG
Interactions of Rosave 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rosave works or Rosave itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rosave 40 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rosave 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)