Neurobion Forte Tablet 30's
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
30 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neurobion Forte tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It is used for the treatment of vitamin B deficiency. It improves immunity, boosts energy levels and supports nerve function. It is used as a suppl
ement in disease wherein the use of medication leads to a deficiency of vitamins. Neurobion Forte tablet contains B vitamins namely vitamin B1(thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). It must be taken as instructed by the doctor or pharmacist....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Neurobion Forte is a multivitamin supplement that contains a combination of B-vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, helps to improve the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Vitamin B2 is required for body growth and helps in the production of red blood cells. It helps to release energy from proteins. It is involved in processes of the body and is necessary for cell growth and function....Read more
- Vitamin B3 is used to maintain healthy skin and nerves. It plays a role in cholesterol and fat synthesis and maintains cellular antioxidant action.
- Vitamin B5 is important for the metabolism of food and plays a role in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells and the functioning of nerves. It helps the body to turn food into energy and maintain brain function.
- Vitamin B12 is required for protein metabolism and aids the formation of red blood cells. It plays a role in the functioning of the nervous system, maintains structural integrity and the formation ofnerves....Read more
Uses of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
- Neurobion Forte tablet is used for the treatment of B-complex vitamin deficiency and overall health and vitality.
- For healthy nervous system & general debility and weakness requiring vitamin B complex supplementation.
- It is useful in conditions of nerve impairment and can help to keep nerve impairment away.
Precautions and Warnings of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may have a disease condition or you are taking other medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these supplements at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
Your doctor will suggest to you the dose and duration of treatment of the Neurobion tablet that is appropriate for your condition. You should not consume the Neurobion Forte tablet more than the state
d, recommended daily dose....
Storage and disposal of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
- Store it at a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of the Neurobion Forte tablets?
A: You may experience a few side effects like dizziness, headache and stomach upset. However, not everyone gets these side effects.
Q: How to take the Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: Take as directed by the doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
Q: What are the uses of the Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: Neurobion Forte medicine is a multivitamin tablet used to treat Vitamin B deficiency and nerve related problem.
Q: How long should I take the Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: The dose and duration of the treatment of the Neurobion Forte will be decided by your doctor after careful assessment of your condition.
Q: Which population is more prone to get nerve related problem?
- Diabetics, the elderly, smokers and people who consume alcohol too often are more likely to experience nerve impairment. Individuals with kidney problems, on dialysis, disease of the intestine, use ofcertain medicine and malnutrition can also lead to a nerve-related problem....Read more
- Neurobion Forte [Internet]. Neurobion.com. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Niacin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Drugs H, Supplements H. Riboflavin: MedlinePlus Supplements [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹4.74 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Thiamine Mononitrate(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Nutritional supplement for overall health and vitality|
Last Updated on: 14 Jul 2021 | 10:53 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved