Neurobion Forte Tablet 30's
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
30 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement that is used for the treatment of vitamin B deficiency. It is a combination of Vitamin B and its variants. Neurobion Forte tablet improves immunity and also boosts your energy levels. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components. Neurobion Forte tablet should be taken as instructed by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Neurobion Forte is a multivitamin supplement comprising a combination of Vitamin B and its variants namely - Vitamin B1 (also known as thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), and Calcium Pantothenate.read less
- Thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1): It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helps in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): It is essential for body growth and helps in the production of red blood cells. It also helps in releasing the energy from proteins. It is also involved in many processes in the body and is necessary for normal cell growth and function.read less
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): It helps in maintaining healthy skin and nerves.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells, and proper functioning of nerves. It also helps the body turn food into energy and maintain brain function.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): It is essential for protein metabolism, and aids the formation of red blood cells and maintains the central nervous system.
- Calcium Pantothenate: It is important for the metabolism of food, and also plays a role in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
Uses of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
- Neurobion Forte Tablet is used to treat vitamin B deficiency
- For a healthy immune system and boosting energy levels
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
Precautions and Warnings of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc. Make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Neurobion Forte tablet if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these tablets for at least 2-3 weeks before the surgery.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
Neurobion Forte tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Read the label carefully before using this tablet. You should take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Neurobion Forte Tablet 30'S
- Store Neurobion Forte tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use damaged or expired Neurobion Forte tablets.
- You need to properly discard this tablet when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: You should take Neurobion Forte tablet as long as your doctor prescribes it. Do not stop taking this multivitamin supplement without the knowledge of your doctor.
Q: What are the side effects of Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: Neurobion Forte tablet is usually safe when taken in recommended doses. However, you may sometimes experience a few side effects like headache, dizziness indigestion, diarrhoea, gas, sleepiness, and rash.
Q: Can I take Neurobion Forte tablet daily?
A: You should take Neurobion Forte tablet in doses and frequency as directed by your doctor.
Q: Does Neurobion Forte cause dizziness and sleepiness?
A: Yes, Neurobion Forte tablets may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
Q: How to take Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: Neurobion Forte tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
Q: What is the use of Neurobion Forte tablet?
A: Neurobion Forte is a multivitamin tablet that is used in treating Vitamin B deficiency.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Neurobion Forte tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your medical & surgical history in detail
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney-related ailment
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Neurobion Forte tablet may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are on any other medications, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicineread less
Q: Does Neurobion Forte tablet cause weight gain?
- Neurobion Forte tablet does not cause weight gain. It is primarily beneficial in treating the symptoms of Vitamin B deficiencies. It is a nutritional supplement and may help in increasing appetite and reduce weakness. Consult your doctor before use.read less
Q: Will Neurobion Forte tablet help me feel energized?
- A general symptom of any kind of Vitamin B deficiency is feeling weak and fatigued, as Neurobion Forte tablets are nutritional supplements of Vitamin B. It helps to reduce the fatigue and weakness, making you feel energized.read less
- MedlinePlus. Thiamine. [Accessed on 19.Feb.2021] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 19.Feb.2021] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Nicotinamide. [Accessed on 19.Feb.2021] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pyridoxine. [Accessed on 19.Feb.2021] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Cyanocobalamin. [Accessed on 19.Feb.2021] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Calcium Pantothenate. [Accessed on 19.Feb.2021] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹4.74 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Thiamine Mononitrate(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 08 Apr 2021 | 11:02 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved