Inzit 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Inzit 4 MG Description
Inzit Tablet is a medication used for lowering high blood pressure. Managing high blood pressure (hypertension) and chest pain (angina pectoris) is the main use of Inzit Tablet. High blood pressure i
s a lifelong or chronic condition where the blood pressure in the blood vessels becomes high. Angina-pectoris is a type of chest pain caused due to reduced blood flow to the heart. This tablet contains Benidipine as its single main ingredient. The mode of action of Inzit Tablet is to relax blood vessels which allow the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more blood efficiently. It is advised to take Benipath tablets along with or without food at the same time each day to maintain consistent levels of medicine in the body. Even if you feel well, do not stop this medicine on your own because high blood pressure often does not have symptoms. Follow your doctor’s directions for using 8 mg Benipath tablets. Nausea, flushing, headache, decreased blood pressure, weakness, and swelling are some common side effects of Inzit Tablet. It may cause dizziness; avoid driving or rise slowly from the sitting position. The patient can be asked to monitor blood pressure, blood sugar level, and kidney function regularly during the treatment. This medication is commonly prescribed with other anti-hypertensive medications.
|You Save||₹16.47 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||High blood pressure (hypertension) and angina pectoris (chest pain)|
|Side effects||Tiredness, Swelling of the ankles, Drowsiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Dizziness, Palpitations|
Uses of Inzit 4 MG
- Inzit Tablet are used to lower high blood pressure.
- These tablet can also reduce angina pectoris (a type of chest pain)
Contraindications of Inzit 4 MG
- If you have a known hypersensitive reaction to Benidipine or any ingredient of Benipath tablet.
- If you stopped using this medicine without consulting your doctor. It can result in changes in blood pressure, which can increase the risk of chest pain.
- If you have very low blood pressure. Using this medicine can further lower blood pressure, which can be dangerous.
- If you are using different antihypertensive medications without consulting your doctor.
- If you want to give this tablet to a child younger than the age of 18 without consulting your doctor.
- If you have a history of severe liver or kidney failure.
- If you are currently expecting, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Inzit 4 MG
- Swelling of the ankles
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
Precautions and Warnings of Inzit 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are using other medicines for lowering blood pressure.
- You want to stop using this medicine suddenly. It can lead to a sudden rise in blood pressure or an increased risk of chest pain (angina pectoris)
- You have a history of low blood sugar levels (hypoglycaemia) or low blood pressure (hypotension).
- You were diagnosed with clinical depression.
- You have a previous history of heart failure.
- You have a serious liver or kidney disease, thyroid hormone disorder, tumour on the adrenal gland, or disorder with circulation (such as Raynaud’s syndrome).
Mode of Action of Inzit 4 MG
How Does It Work?
- Inzit Tablet have only one main ingredient: Benidipine.
- Benidipine belongs to the type of anti-hypertensive medicines known as calcium channel blockers (CCBs). It works by blocking calcium channels in the blood vessels that cause the blood vessels to relax. As a result, it reduces the pressure on the walls of the blood vessels, which lowers blood pressure. It also reduces the pressure on the heart and increases the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart. This action results in lowering blood pressure and chest pain....
Directions for Use of Inzit 4 MG
- Use the Inzit Tablet precisely as directed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage, which can lead to side effects.
- Do not crush, break, or chew Benipath tablets.
- It is better to swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water as soon as it is opened.
- Benipath tablets can be taken with or without consuming the food
- Do not use this medicine with other medication without asking your doctor first.
Interactions of Inzit 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Inform your doctor if you are using antifungal medicines such as itraconazole along with Benipath tablets, as it greatly increases the concentration of Inzit Tablet which can lead to excess side effects. ...
- Antihistamine medicine such as cimetidine reduces the metabolism of Benipath tablets, which leads to excess serum levels of this medicine.
- Anti-TB medication such as Rifampicin is metabolised the same way as Benipath tablets. So they compete together, which results in improper elimination of both of these medications. Patients may experience side effects of both of them....
- Benipath tablets can also react with various other types of anti-hypertensive medications (such as aliskiren, amiloride, enalapril, captopril, or quinapril), leading to a fall in blood pressure. Consult your doctor before taking these medications together....
- Inform your doctor if you are using ayurvedic, herbal medicines or supplements while taking Benipath tablets. Some of them might interact with this medication. At least a gap of 2 hours should be maintained before taking these medicines to avoid side effects....
Interactions with food items
- It is better to avoid consuming excess amounts of grapefruit or its juice, as it can interact with Inzit Tablet and increase the amounts of this medicine in the blood. It can lead to side effects.
Storage and disposal of Inzit 4 MG
Dosage of Inzit 4 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop using Inzit Tablet if my blood pressure is under control?
Q: Will I lose weight if I use Inzit Tablet for a long time?
Q: Can I use Inzit Tablet if I have a liver or a kidney disorder?
- Benidipine [Internet]. Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online. [cited 12 May 2022]. Available from
- K; MSKKH. Effects of benidipine hydrochloride on 24-hour blood pressure and blood pressure response to mental stress in elderly patients with essential hypertension [Internet]. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. U.S. National Library of Medicine; [cited 12 May 2022]. Available from:
- Yoshida T;Umekawa T;Wakabayashi Y;Sakane N;Kondo M; Mechanism of anti-obesity action of Benidipine hydrochloride in mice [Internet]. International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders : journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity. U.S. National Library of Medicine; [cited 12 May 2022]. Available from
- H; SHYKAYD. Clinical efficacy of Benidipine for vasospastic angina pectoris [Internet]. Arzneimittel-Forschung. U.S. National Library of Medicine; [cited 12 May 2022]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]. Available from: