Ecox 600mg Tablets
Ecox 600 MG Description
Ecox 600 mg Tablet is an anti-tuberculosis antibiotic. It is used in the treatment and prevention of tuberculosis, a disease that primarily affects the lungs but can spread to other parts of the body
. Ecox 600 mg Tablet is normally taken with at least one additional tuberculosis treatment. Even if you feel better, don't skip any doses and finish the entire treatment term. Terminating treatment too soon can result in treatment failure and the development of medicine-resistant tuberculosis. This can cause serious health issues. As a side effect of this medication, some patients may have vision impairment and colour blindness. If any adverse effects persist or worsen, please contact your doctor. During treatment with this medicine, your doctor may check your liver function, eyesight, and thyroid function.
Uses of Ecox 600 MG
- Ecox 600 mg Tablet is used in,
- Treatment of tuberculosis (TB) treatment (an infectious disease that primarily affects the lungs)
Contraindications of Ecox 600 MG
- If you are allergic to the active or inactive ingredients of Ecox 600 mg Tablet.
- If you have had a history of vision difficulties or optic neuritis.
- Do not administer Ecox 600 mg Tablet in children under the age of 13.
Side effects of Ecox 600 MG
- Visual impairment
- Colour blindness
Precautions and Warnings of Ecox 600 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have Kidney function issues. Ecox 600 mg Tabs are metabolised in the kidneys. In patients with impaired renal function, the concentration of this medicine may rise. Depending on the condition, the dose should be modified....
- You have inadequate liver function. Ecox 600 mg Tablet has the potential to harm the liver. Before starting treatment, your doctor may prescribe liver function tests. Any evidence of increased liver enzymes should be brought to the attention of your physician....
- You are having trouble seeing. This medication has the potential to cause eyesight impairment. While such impairment is reversible, any changes in eyesight should be brought to the attention of your doctor. If you have a history of eye problems, tell your doctor....
- You have diabetes. Inform your doctor if you experience a drop in blood sugar levels after taking Ecox 600 mg Tab. You should check your blood sugar levels on a regular basis.
Mode of Action of Ecox 600 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ecox 600 MG
- Strictly follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of Ecox 600 mg Tablets.
- Take Ecox 600 mg Tablet as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Ecox 600 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, it is best to take Ecox 600 mg Tablets at the same time every day.
- Do not discontinue or alter doses of Ecox 600 mg Tablet, as it can make worsen the condition.
Interactions of Ecox 600 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid side effects associated with medicine interaction, it is important to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Cholera Vaccine:
- It is advisable to wait 14 days after taking Ecox 600 mg Tablet before getting the Cholera vaccine. Your doctor should be consulted about any other antibiotics or vaccines.
- If these medications are used at the same time, the risk of nerve harm increases. A doctor should be seen if you experience numbness, tingling, or burning feelings in your feet or hands. Alternative medicine should be evaluated depending on the clinical circumstances....
- Antacid medicines may interfere with the absorption of Ecox 600 mg Tablet. Tell your doctor if you're on any gastrointestinal medications. It's best if you take these two medications four hours apart. Dosage adjustments should be made if necessary....
Interactions with food items
- There are no known food interactions of Ecox 600mg Tablet with food. A regular diet can be followed unless advised otherwise.