Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules
Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules Description
Easibreathe Inhalation capsule is used to relieve the blockage in the nasal passage in case of cold and infections of the respiratory tract. It is a decongestant and helps relieve nasal congestion. E
asibreathe Inhalation capsule when mixed with steam helps in thinning the mucous and helps it drain from your nose. It also provides relief from pain, breathing difficulties, infection and local irritation. Easibreathe Inhalation capsules contain menthol, chlorothymol, eucalyptol, terpineol and camphor.
|You Save||₹10.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorothymol(5.0 Mg) + Menthol(55.0 Mg) + Terpin(120.0 Mg) + Camphor(25.0 Mg) + Eucalyptus Globulus(125.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Nasal congestion, stuffed nose|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules
Precautions and Warnings of Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to menthol, chlorothymol, eucalyptol, terpineol, camphor or any other ingredients of the Easibreathe Inhalation capsule.
- Your symptoms persist and there is no improvement in your condition, consult your doctor immediately.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, use the Easibreathe Inhalation capsule under the doctor's supervision.
- It should not be used for children below the age of 3 months.
- Easibreathe Inhalation capsules are used for inhalation purposes only, do not take them orally or apply to any part of the body.
- While using hot water to inhale this capsule, make sure the water is not boiling.
- In case your eyes and nostrils come in direct contact with this medicine, rinse off with clean water immediately.
- Do not expose this medicine to microwave or direct flame as it can catch fire.
Ingredients and Benefits of Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules
- Easibreathe Inhalation capsule contains menthol, chlorothymol, eucalyptus globulus extract (eucalyptol), terpineol and camphor.
- Camphor, menthol and eucalyptol are aromatic substances with strong odours. It produces a local analgesic effect and cooling effect. It helps in improving respiratory functions.
- Eucalyptol, terpineol & chlorothymol have anti-infective and antiseptic properties which help in killing bacteria which further ease breathing difficulties.
Directions for Use of Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules
- Easibreathe Inhalation capsules should be used for inhalation purposes only as advised by your doctor.
- Tear the capsule carefully and pour it in a container full of warm water and inhale the vapours.
- Otherwise, squeeze the content into a piece of cloth, tissue or handkerchief and inhale it deeply.
- Repeat if needed until you feel an easy breath. Avoid direct contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
Storage and disposal of Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation Capsules
- Store Easibreathe Inhalation capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Easibreathe Inhalation?
- Easibreathe Inhalation capsule should be used for inhalation purposes only as directed by your doctor.
- Tear the capsule carefully, pointing top downwards and away from the face.
- Carefully squeeze the contents onto fabric or material, avoiding the possibility of skin contact.
- You can add the contents of the capsule to a pint of hot water and inhale vapour freely.