Dynapar Qps Solution
Dynapar Qps Solution Description
Dynapar QPS solution is used to relieve pain and inflammation. It is used to relieve acute pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, gout, pain following an operation, due to dental procedures and t
rauma. It contains diclofenac as an active ingredient. This medicine works by blocking the formation of a chemical prostaglandin, responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. This medicine is to be applied topically. Wash your hands before and after applying this solution. Before initiating treatment with the medicine you should let the doctor know if you smoke, have diabetes, have a blood clotting problem, heart condition, etc.
Uses of Dynapar Qps Solution
Contraindications of Dynapar Qps Solution
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or any ingredients of Dynapar QPS
- If you are allergic to similar painkiller medicines like aspirin, Indomethacin, Celecoxib and Ibuprofen
- If you have experienced an episode of an allergic reaction (like asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion) after using painkillers
- If you are pregnant especially if it's your third trimester of pregnancy
- This medicine is not to be used for children below 14 years of age
- Do not use this spray on open wound, cuts and infections
Side effects of Dynapar Qps Solution
- Skin rashes
- Cracked and rough skin
- Urge to scratch
- Itching at the site of the application
Precautions and Warnings of Dynapar Qps Solution
Other General Warnings
- You may experience systemic effect if you are using it on large areas and for a prolonged time
- You may experience skin reactions at the beginning of the treatment. Your doctor may ask you to discontinue the treatment
- You are already taking painkillers as concomitant use of this medicine may increase the risk of side effects
- You should not apply this on infected skin, cuts, open injuries or wounds and it should not be ingested
- You should avoid the sunlight exposure to that particular skin area
- Do not mix or apply it with some other topical medicines
Mode of Action of Dynapar Qps Solution
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dynapar Qps Solution
- Dynapar QPS solution is meant for external use only.
- Apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Avoid using for more than a week unless prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dynapar Qps Solution
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Dynapar Qps Solution
- Store Dynapar QPS below 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use if the seal is broken and after its expiry date.
Dosage of Dynapar Qps Solution
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying this medicine?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested
- Do not apply this medicine on sunburned skin or on open wounds
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside the nose
- Rub in gently and well
- Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them