Dynapar Qps Solution
By TROIKAA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
30ml Liquid For Skin Application in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dynapar QPS solution is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains diclofenac as an active ingredient. It is used to relieve acute pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, gout, p
ain following an operation, due to dental procedures and trauma. This medicine works by blocking the formation of a chemical prostaglandin, responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. This medicine is to be applied topically. Wash your hands before and after applying this solution. Before initiating treatment with the medicine you should let the doctor know if you smoke, have diabetes, have a blood clotting problem, heart condition, etc....
Uses of Dynapar Qps Solution
For local application on skin to relieve symptoms of pain, swelling and inflammation in muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons due to sprain, strain, fracture, bruises and sports injury. It is also us
ed for relieving symptoms of pain and swelling in osteoarthritis....
Contraindications of Dynapar Qps Solution
- If you are allergic to this diclofenac or any ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to similar painkiller medicines like aspirin, Indomethacin, Celecoxib and Ibuprofen
- If you have experienced an episode of an allergic reaction (like asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion) after using painkillers
- If you are pregnant especially if it's your third trimester of pregnancy
- This medicine is not to be used for children below 14 years of age
- Do not use this spray on open wound, cuts and infections
Side effects of Dynapar Qps Solution
- Skin rashes
- Cracked and rough skin
- Urge to scratch
- Itching at the site of the application
Precautions and Warnings of Dynapar Qps Solution
Can I take Dynapar QPS during pregnancy?
It is advised not to use Dynapar QPS solution during pregnancy especially last trimester as it may harm the fetus. The doctor may give you this medicine in the first 6 months of pregnancy for a short duration and a low dose if required.
Can I take Dynapar QPS while breastfeeding?
Dynapar QPS solution should be used under medical supervision. It should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mother or on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dynapar QPS?
Dynapar QPS solution does not influence driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Dynapar QPS?
There are very few chances of alcohol interaction as this medicine is applied externally.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may experience systemic effect if you are using it on large areas and for a prolonged time
- You may experience skin reactions at the beginning of the treatment. Your doctor may ask you to discontinue the treatment
- You are already taking painkillers as concomitant use of this medicine may increase the risk of side effects
- You should not apply this on infected skin, cuts, open injuries or wounds and it should not be ingested
- You should avoid the sunlight exposure to that particular skin area
- Do not mix or apply it with some other topical medicines
Mode of Action of Dynapar Qps Solution
How Does It Work?
Dynapar QPS is specially formulated for quick absorption of diclofenac at the site of application. Diclofenac after absorption works by inhibiting the action of chemical substances known as inflammato
ry mediators responsible for swelling and pain....
Directions for Use of Dynapar Qps Solution
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Avoid using for more than a week unless prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dynapar Qps Solution
Interactions with other medicines
Since Dynapar QPS solution is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines fo
r treating other health conditions. Concurrent aspirin or other NSAIDs like celecoxib, aceclofenac may result in an increased incidence of side effects....
Storage and disposal of Dynapar Qps Solution
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use if the seal is broken and after its expiry date.
Dosage of Dynapar Qps Solution
Dynapar QPS solution is meant for external application. Therefore, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Dynapar QPS solution, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply it to compensate for the skipped application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying this medicine?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested
- Do not apply this medicine on sunburned skin or on open wounds
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside the nose
- Rub in gently and well
- Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them
Q: How to apply Dynapar QPS?
A: Clean and dry the skin area on which it must be applied Skin should be free from any cuts and wound and skin eruptions Hold the container in an upright position with the nozzle pointing towards the site of application Spray the solution from 6-8 inches as suggested by your doctor, do not rub it and let it absorb in the skin Wash your hands before and after application and do not wash or touch the area of application for about 8-10 mins
Q: What is the difference between Dynapar QPS and Dynapar QPS plus?
A: Dynapar QPS contains Diclofenac. Whereas Dynapar QPS plus is a combination of Diclofenac, menthol and methyl salicylate. Both the medications can be used for relieving pain and swelling associated with spasms, sprains of joints and muscles.
Q: Is Dynapar QPS solution a good painkiller?
A: Yes, Dynapar QPS solution is a painkiller. It is used to treat various kinds of pain and inflammation due to sprains, strains and other injuries. It is also used in various types of arthritis, gout, pain and inflammation following surgery.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 30 Aug 2021 | 07:03 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved