Candid Cream 50gm
Candid 1 % Description
Candid cream is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat yeast infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. Candid cream is meant o
nly for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Candid cream, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
Uses of Candid 1 %
Contraindications of Candid 1 %
Side effects of Candid 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Candid 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Candid cream if there is a known allergic reaction to Candid cream.
- Tell to your doctor before taking Candid cream if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the cream and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Candid 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Candid 1 %
- Use Candid cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Candid 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Candid 1 %
- Store Candid cream at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Candid 1 %
- As Candid cream is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....